Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-CAT You should really put a little more thought into your request . Have another Slab-O-Lasagna. That's a good list!

Comment

LOL . Excellent idea! I need to get cooking because I REALLY do miss Lasagna. Ohhhhhh....I have another request, but not for an episode (unless you want to make Lasagna live), and it's a Lasagna emoji for the forum.

Comment

I would like to see henglong factory!!

Comment

Originally posted by Two tanks View Post
          I would like to see henglong factory!!
          We will definitely get there at some point on our show!

Comment

Please can you visit Callie Graphics at some point please. She is truely a brilliant asset for rc modellers all over the world.

Comment

was looking 4 thread to ask.. then saw this 1 ...it will do!!!! i only have 2 6s lipo now,,,couple more on order... getting to point lipo maintence charging etc mainly 4 me ,,how to charge more than 1 at a time...... if possible ....... ps alpha another a6m vote goody... hope not outa line here but a dynam distributer here in melbourne ,, told me the chinese dont like making japanese planes.......manchuria ww2 hence few foam japanese planes who knows

Comment

James, perhaps a rundown on HobbySquawk methodology. Everybody may know the operation, but it leaves me. I would have thought that all posts for a particular plane would come under that planes heading, it doesn't seem to. If I am missing the plot, I apologise. As I currently see it, the heading "Military Jets" covers all. Whereas, sub headings, such as F4, F15 etc would make searching a little less onerous. If I've missed the plot, completely, let me know. Shows that I've watched to date have been excellent, particularly the EDF landings, thought the Herc jock nailed the presentation in a manner that in my case sunk in.
                Thanks.

Comment

fun frivolity information ????? not always in the correct place .....o well we All All do our best ............ still wana no how to charge more than 1 lipo at a time

Comment

Originally posted by M1110 View Post
                    James, perhaps a rundown on HobbySquawk methodology. Everybody may know the operation, but it leaves me. I would have thought that all posts for a particular plane would come under that planes heading, it doesn't seem to. If I am missing the plot, I apologise. As I currently see it, the heading "Military Jets" covers all. Whereas, sub headings, such as F4, F15 etc would make searching a little less onerous. If I've missed the plot, completely, let me know. Shows that I've watched to date have been excellent, particularly the EDF landings, thought the Herc jock nailed the presentation in a manner that in my case sunk in.
                    Thanks.
                    M1110 - Very interesting. Right now the forum has tried to be as "to the point" as we think it can be. If this were say only Motion RC products, then it would probably be much easier to sort by specific plane, but this forum is for all. So Military Jets includes everything from foam to balsa to composite for all sorts of vendors. I think sometimes people don't either find the specific thread, or don't bother to look and just make a new topic pertaining to an aircraft that already has a thread established. We do our best to try and find those and merge them, but with 1,000's of people on here regularly, that is a tough task.

Basically, we try our best to not have too many main topics, but we are always looking for better ways and ideas.

Thanks so much for the kind words on the show. I have a lot of fun doing it.

Comment

Learn to land at crosswinds would be great. 😊

Comment

Mode 1 mode 2 for triming F14

Comment

Figuring out scale for aircraft

Comment

Cutting replacement fuse in half for repairing noses

Comment

Straightening out cockpit wiring

Comment

What tools to bring to field

Comment

What simple replacement parts to bring to field is steering clevis etc

Comment

How to align nose gear

Comment

Using trim to adjust nosegear

Comment

How to remove paint from aircraft ie packing tape

Comment

How to make poor man's brakes (flex tube)

Comment

Working...
                                          X