X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode #3 - Freewing HP F-5 Unboxing and more

Hey everyone, thanks so much for joining us on episode 2 to unbox the BlackHorse Spitfire. I have some ideas for next week's show, but what might you guys want to see or do on the show?

James, This might sound 'totally' naive`, but is there a link on the "Squawk" to these vids? I missed your show today (doing the MoW thing we do every Friday) and I would like to watch it now. Best, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Great show today James! I will definitely be tuning into the live show as often as I can!

I would really like to see behind the camera, so what the shop/hangar looks like there at Motion RC, doesn’t have to be a huge feature but just a quick glance at what the setup is and what other models you got waiting in the wings around the building!

Comment

Originally posted by Elbee View Post
        James, This might sound 'totally' naive`, but is there a link on the "Squawk" to these vids? I missed your show today (doing the MoW thing we do every Friday) and I would like to watch it now. Best, LB
        Here you go:

Join us for a live unboxing of the Black Hore 78" Spitfire and more! Please visit our Hobby Squawk forum section dedicated to this live show. Help us determi...

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
          Hey everyone, thanks so much for joining us on episode 2 to unbox the BlackHorse Spitfire. I have some ideas for next week's show, but what might you guys want to see or do on the show?
          I'm in to get that F5 out and start getting it built. Would be a good opportunity to talk about the number of planes that have quietly gotten the inrunner upgrade!

Comment

No naive at all Elbee. More so for me thinking everyone just knew where it was

Our live show will be hosted on our Youtube channel every Friday at 12pm EST. If you subscribe to our youtube channel and click the bell on any video, you will get notification from Youtube when any content is posted as well. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCub...H0G47QJsj22fKw

Comment

Originally posted by Adam1985 View Post
              Great show today James! I will definitely be tuning into the live show as often as I can!

I would really like to see behind the camera, so what the shop/hangar looks like there at Motion RC, doesn’t have to be a huge feature but just a quick glance at what the setup is and what other models you got waiting in the wings around the building!
              Thanks so much for tuning in Adam and welcome to Squawk (if I haven't said so before). I can definitely do that next week. I am located in GA, far from our Cary IL warehouse (thats home base). But we got a nice little studio here and the better weather to be able to fly mostly year-round.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

I'm in to get that F5 out and start getting it built. Would be a good opportunity to talk about the number of planes that have quietly gotten the inrunner upgrade!
                I beat Wesley Miller on his show last week by assembling the T-33 in 16 min. I think I can assemble an F-5 within the hour.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

I beat Wesley Miller on his show last week by assembling the T-33 in 16 min. I think I can assemble an F-5 within the hour.
                  Yeah I saw you beat him by enough to play with some tanks even. Poor Wesley!

Comment

Great show today James and Alex! Balsa is not for me but that Spitfire was a beautiful plane. The detail on the covering was impressive. Looking forward to the next show.

Comment

Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
                      Great show today James and Alex! Balsa is not for me but that Spitfire was a beautiful plane. The detail on the covering was impressive. Looking forward to the next show.
                      Thanks so much for watching Farm Flyer. I dropped the aircraft off to a friend at my club who is doing a detailed build log on the Spitfire thread if you'd like to see more. I can't wait to film that maiden.

As for the next show, I think we are going to unbox a Freewing F-5 in the first segment and we'll figure something out for the second and third

Comment

Hi James, I'm also building the F-5 at the moment, together with the MiG-21 both with the inrunner-setup. Might be a good idea to tell people "What is the difference between an in- and outrunner" speed, performance, flight-times and so on.

Comment

Also working on a LED-Afterburner and Light mod for the F-5E

Here is a link to a YouTube video ow it will look like:

Comment

Originally posted by Jets and Wings View Post
                            Also working on a LED-Afterburner and Light mod for the F-5E

Here is a link to a YouTube video ow it will look like:

https://youtu.be/1xVM8MZxJH0
                            J&W, Great lighting package. Is 'your friend' going to off these as an item for sale or would he be willing to make the schematic available? Very Cool Stuff, Sir. Best, LB
                            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

J&W, Great lighting package. Is 'your friend' going to off these as an item for sale or would he be willing to make the schematic available? Very Cool Stuff, Sir. Best, LB
                              Hi Elbee, thanks. The lighting package is an item you can buy. There is a little control box which goes directly into a reciver slot. Then you can choose with a switch, on/off and third position landing gear on. The afterburner LED is extra. Always happy landings....

Comment

Working...
                              X