X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode #6 - Roban Helicopters with George Baker of TiredIron Aviation

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out last weeks behind the scenes of the factory painting and detailing process. We will definitely be back in the future with more of what goes into creating these aircraft, but can't do it every week as it takes time to gather and sort that kind of footage from what we can and can't show.

But this week we will be bringing in George Baker of TiredIron Aviation to talk about Roban RC Helicopters! If you haven't seen one in person, they truly are a site to behold and George, who wasn't an RC Heli pilot a year ago, has taken to them like a moth to the flame. He now owns numerous scale heli's and has a few Robans he can show us and unbox a couple more.

Join us!

It would be nice to see something in-depth on the Roban ARF’s and kits.

gravy

Comment

I vote we do a new release this week!

Comment

How to trim a plane in flight . I always get it wong

Comment

Originally posted by Gravythe clown View Post

gravy
          Agreed. Would love to have a look at the 700 Bell 429 or the Blackhawk.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyles View Post
            How to trim a plane in flight . I always get it wong
            That's a good idea Flyles . I will put this on my list for sure. In order to do this, I just need some nice weather to get out with. We have had some of the worst last few weeks for flying.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravythe clown View Post

gravy
              TiredIronGRB and RCjetdude are going to be helping us gather some media on some more Roban kits very soon actually. I will see if I can have them live on the show. They will be doing build logs soon of the Roban B206 Stars and Stripes 700 Size Helicopter Scale Conversion - KIT and the Roban AS350 Air Zermatt 700 Size Scale Helicopter - ARF.

They have both really taken a liking to the scale Heli's the past year and have gained a great deal of information on setting them up and such.

Comment

I'd love to hear about any plans for updating/new releases for the Flightline warbirds. Other than the Corsair 1.6 and the B-24, they're getting a bit long in the tooth, particularly the P-51

Comment

Confirmed::: this week we will be bringing in George Baker of TiredIron Aviation to talk about Roban RC Helicopters (and Heli's in general)! If you haven't seen one in person, they truly are a sight to behold and George, who wasn't an RC Heli pilot a year ago, has taken to them like a moth to the flame. He now owns numerous scale heli's, a few Robans he can show us and unbox a couple more.

Join us!

Comment

Working...
                  X