X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode #7 - Talking XK Micros and Upcoming Contest Ideas

Hey guys, ready for another fun live show this Friday. I have the XK Edge and Sky King to unbox, as well as all the other XK products we can discuss and answer questions about.

But also, we have some ideas for contests coming in the future we wanted to get feedback on and of course, we will be touring the customer community happenings this past week. Lots of excellent work being done by fellow pilots.

JOIN US!

Looking forward to it .always something intesting

Comment

Originally posted by Flyles View Post
      Looking forward to it .always something intesting
      Should be fun! We also had a big week of interesting happenings throughout the customer community. So great things to see and discuss

Comment

I have two of the XK A800s - Can you verify its foam type and which glue is compatible?
        Thank you!

And regarding 3D on the XK helis - I posted a basic 3d (flips and rolls) video over on the K123 thread (its my favorite XK heli).

Cheers!
        Jeff Roberson in Austin UT

Comment

Awesome James! I heard you mention wanting video of XK Micros. I told John VHRC to post his videos with the stuff he had reviewed, including the 3D heli stuff we captured for his channel. I will post a couple of videos I made with an XK glider that works well LOS or with a little $15 FPV camera.

This is the first video:

Comment

Here is it doing a little FPV!

Comment

I found one of the videos John and I did. They are small and dynamic, which makes them difficult to keep in frame. This should be worthy of a gift card for John though lol

Comment

Originally posted by GBLynden View Post
                I found one of the videos John and I did. They are small and dynamic, which makes them difficult to keep in frame. This should be worthy of a gift card for John though lol
                Awesome GB. I'll figure something out tomorrow and reach out to you on FB messenger. This is pretty much what I am looking for

Comment

Edit: sounds good James!
                  This is another one of John. John can fly anything and fly it well btw

Comment

Thanks for posting my Videos GB! I posted them on the products threads, but didnt notice this thread here.

Comment

Working...
                    X