Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am willing to give away a SAD Decal from the Soviet of Aircraft Demolishers Group on Facebook to the winners.

Comment

• My entry to the crash videos. While on my second practice FPV flight with the DJI goggles on, I crashed into the top of a pine tree. The wind was gusting and I got disoriented while on a slow circling decent.

Comment

• Well drone 1 plane 0

Comment

• Getting to the end game here guys! the contest submission end tomorrow night at midnight! Going to air some of these submissions on tomorrow's live show and also announce what the prizes will be. Then next Friday we will unveil the finalists in a Youtube video where people will vote for the Grand Prize winner in the comments.

Comment

• Simple Cub Crash

Comment

• Originally posted by MooreRC View Post
              Simple Cub Crash
              Thanks for the submittal MooreRC and welcome to hobbysquawk!

Comment

• This is our attempted to fly a LX F4. We have tried at least 6 times. Enjoy

Comment

• I wish I had video of this, hopefully a photo will do. Su-35 vs Chain Link fence. Hit a pot hole on take off roll, and it darted to the right. Hit the fence at about 30 mph.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	35crash.jpg
Views:	435
Size:	313.0 KB
ID:	259553

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloverzero View Post
                    I wish I had video of this, hopefully a photo will do. Su-35 vs Chain Link fence. Hit a pot hole on take off roll, and it darted to the right. Hit the fence at about 30 mph.

Name:	35crash.jpg
Views:	435
Size:	313.0 KB
ID:	259553
                    Epic!

Comment

• My post for Crash Video Contest. Flight and crash are at 1:55 and 4:22.
                      Pilot Luna had 4 or 5 flights on this old Bi=Plane that was built by a friend and never flown. I rebuilt the 4 stroke motor and plane and Pilot Luna flew the wings off of it. Guess it pays to check to see if the hardware is properly installed before flight. This is the video I made of the weekend with soundtrack supplied by The Red Hot Chilly Peppers.

Flight and crash are at 1:55 and 4:22.

The 30 second version...
                      https://youtu.be/CcYsBK8O3nk

Name:	IMG_1661 (2).JPG
Views:	220
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	259648

Comment

• Good job guys! Let's see if we can get a few month posts before this shuts down, if it is not already past the deadline lol

Comment

• Just want to Thank everyone who submitted. Finalists will be revealed on our Live YouTube show next Friday, June 19th at 12pm EST and we will release a video of all the finalists for everyone to vote as soon as that show is over. Good luck to all!

Comment

• Today is the day we unveil our finalists LIVE on our Youtube show at 12pm EST!. On the Live show we will show all the finalists and then just when the live show ends we will make a separate video live that will have all the finalists in a number order and all of you can vote in the comments on that video with a number of the winner. Finalist with the most total votes after a week of voting will be the winner and will be announced on next weeks live show (June 26th) and will win a Skynetic Air Titan! We will also be awarding a runner up a Skynetic Mercury and the 3rd prize is a $50 gift card to the random draw winner of all the people who submitted.

Join us here today!

I opened the thread back up for comments now, wanted to close it to stop more submissions.

Comment

• The Voting has begun on our YouTube channel to award the grand prize. Watch the video of all 30 crashes and vote in the video comments section with the number of your favorite:

Comment

• Hey guys, Voting is now closed for our Crash Contest and today is the day we announce our winners during our LIVE Youtube show at 12pm est. Join us here:

Comment

• Originally posted by the snake View Post
                                  2nd entry, mid-air jet to warbird 100 to 40!

Its Too Short!

Comment

Working...
                                  X