X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam51401 View Post
    If i didnt know already, that is totaly awesome and i would think im reading a professional build article in Fine Scale Modeler. Congrats again and looking forward to what you will bring to the game next year along with all the other players.
    Thank you Sir!

At least I plan to participate again next time - either with my recently finished Me 262 (would need a competitable photo shot still 😕) or something completely new.
    Let's wait and see... 😎😁

Ralph

Comment

Congrats Ralph on your win

Enjoy the Jas-39 😎

Comment

Ralph Stepper - Just gorgeous and a big congratulations to you! I hope you get another model prepped to try and repeat next year!

I have updated the first post with all the results and final bracket.

Comment

James - Wondering how I faired points wise in the voting. Where can I see that, cause I like to know how good/bad I am against everyone.
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
            James - Wondering how I faired points wise in the voting. Where can I see that, cause I like to know how good/bad I am against everyone.
            You and 54 others scored 570 Points which would have been tied for 84th overall.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

You and 54 others scored 570 Points which would have been tied for 84th overall.
              Thanx James Good thing that I fly better than I can guess
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Ralph Stepper - You inspired me to create something! Love that P-38: https://motion-rc.creator-spring.com/listing/buy-p-38-lightning?product=2

Click image for larger version

Name:	800.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	306648

Comment

This is CRAZY!!!
                  The honor does not stop to get bigger and bigger - what an outstanding idea!
                  And beautifully created!! 🤩🤩🤩

James, will you offer them on the EU web site as well?

Ralph

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Stepper View Post
                    This is CRAZY!!!
                    The honor does not stop to get bigger and bigger - what an outstanding idea!
                    And beautifully created!! 🤩🤩🤩

James, will you offer them on the EU web site as well?

Ralph
                    The link above is to our new TeeSpring store. We decided a faster way to get new merch to customers is to try a third party merch maker. You should be able to order from that link if you want one!

Comment

Thank you James - ordered 2 right away, worked smoothly! 😁

Ralph

Comment

Ralph Stepper - Thats so awesome Ralph! Post a pic with the shirt and the plane when you receive it!

Comment

Shirt arrived yesterday - so here we go...! 😁

Click image for larger version

Name:	P-38_16.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	308078

Comment

Working...
                          X