X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't miss out!

If you have yet to check out these weekly live shows, you are missing out! There is not only great info to hear and/or learn about everything RC that Motion has to offer, there is loads of fun and good times to be had with our fellow members. Join in, be part of the show. There is no better way to get real time feedback and give some of your own. Become a member of the MRC Community here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCub...fKw/membership ... and we even get a chance at some really cool free stuff every Friday!
    OK.. once you're there... let James and Alpha know you want the Bison XT put up on the spin wheel!! So, my motive here may have been revealed.. but ya'll are for really missing out on some good times.
    Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Appreciate that BluesDragon ! This week we kick off our weekly giveaways too

Comment

Friday is a serious PIA. I rarely am free to watch and participate.

Comment

I also am not able to view the live show on a normal basis as well, now if the show was on during the evening say around 6pm I could catch it. I don't see that happening though.

Comment

Yeah, I understand. It's on in the early morning for me here. Makes it tough when the insomnia keeps me up late the night before. There is always the playback though. Although it takes away from being part of the live show, there's always some valuable info to be had here and there. You don't even have to be on when the it's live to win some gifts either. Although it really is a good time..
          Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Working...
          X