X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not seen an SU35 photo so far James so just to add to the variety with one day to go here is my SU35

Click image for larger version

Name:	SU35 Mayhem photo.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	266.9 KB
ID:	339527

Comment

• My weathered Flightline P-51 Mustang low fly-by Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8483 (2).JPG
Views:	402
Size:	196.5 KB
ID:	339539

Comment

• Coachella Valley RC Club Field, Thermal, CA
        Attached Files

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	872242A2-2B67-442A-BC8D-108DA578CBA0.jpeg
Views:	405
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	339564 My custom F-16XL delta wing. Looks and flys amazing!
          See it fly on my YouTube channel! 🔥

Comment

• BAE Hawk Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-1463.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	297.3 KB
ID:	339570

Comment

• Comment

• Hi folks, and a contribution from Switzerland, a C-47 Douglas repainted into a Swiss Air Lines "Dakota DC-3"... picture was taken on a taxiway of military airport Payerne LSMP

best regards from Fribourg
                Jean-Pierre "JP"

JP-4203

Name:	_Swiss Air LInes HB-ISC Motion RC.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	261.3 KB
ID:	339610

Comment

• This is Kyler’s Freewing F-4 Phantom that he was given by Tom Taber and had already been customized once before. This was Kyler’s first customized jet that he did more than me on and he’s pretty excited about that. His jet is customized after the Hill Air Force Base test and evaluation squadron, and is currently on the pedestal at the entrance to the hill Air Force Base Museum in Utah.

Picture #1 is the picture we would like to use unless its thought that a better one is in the pictures.

Comment

• JAS-47?
                    Or MiG-39?
                    Hahahahaha!

Nice one!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4923crew View Post
                      Picture #1 is the picture we would like to use unless its thought that a better one is in the pictures.
                      Picture 5 ... amazeballs!

Comment

• Freewing A-4 80mm, converted into a Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF) A-4SU in SEA camo. Circa 1980 scheme.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Freewing Mig-21 80mm in North Vietnam Air Force livery (with some artistic licence for the roundel on the tail, else u can't see it! :-P)
                          In 3 shades of silver + weathering.
                          Purely rattle-can and masking finish.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• MotionRC Freewing 80mm A-10 ThunderboltII Livery: Selfridge Air National Guard Base(Michigan)107thFS Red Devils 100 YEARS Celebration. There is only one full Scale Warthog with the Red Devils livery. The base color of the full scale is Olive Drab Green for camouflage. I kept my base color gray for visibility during approach and landing. By design camouflage works well to disguise and conceal from enemies. It not so great when an RC aircraft is Click image for larger version

Name:	MotionRC Freewing 80mm A-10.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	140.8 KB
ID:	339645 camouflaged from it's RC pilot! There are great photos and videos online and on YouTube of the only full scale Red Devils livery. My attempt was to try to duplicate the livery while keeping the plane visible below the tree line. The picture was taken at Triple Creek RC Club field in Riverview, Florida of which I am a board member. We have 39 unobstructed AMA sanctioned acres to fly this beautiful warbird! It's an amazing warbird to fly. It takes a 20 to 25mph wind like it's nothing at all!

Comment

• Unfortunately, a poor photo is a throw on the tape, but the most beautiful jet fighter for Click image for larger version

Name:	20220311_172344.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	153.1 KB
ID:	339683 MIG 29 FULCRUM :)

Comment

• Motion F-5 to T-38 conversion.
                                Attached Files

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	171.7 KB ID:	339723Stormtrooper scheme from Jeff’s Custom RC, hope you guys like it, “MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU”

Comment

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	163.1 KB
ID:	339725 Just a quick shot of another customization from Jeff’s Custom RC for a friend in Florida.

Comment

Name:	image_79235.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	339732Click image for larger version  Name:	E4EEB6D1-BAD3-4BB0-9AF9-A430947653CD.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	157.2 KB ID:	339733Click image for larger version  Name:	91E05093-7117-4803-90B5-3C8A9D8C72AB.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	132.7 KB ID:	339734Click image for larger version  Name:	CA671859-8C74-4DDD-9469-ACFB704E01B6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	217.7 KB ID:	339735

The “G” Da weasel buddy! I don’t know.. people have seen me post the mods to make this jet. Moding an E 3d print into a G is no small task.. every little scale feature added.. This probably represents the closet thing to scale I can make. Like others I can’t decide on one picture. You decide. Evening you can see the lighting mods better but can’t see The paint as well… so I’d probably go with 1 of the 2 day pics.. the night has AGM88s and day is AGM45s.

Comment

• This is my Highly modified Al37. It has the twin 70mm edf’s and esc’s from the al37. It has the retracts from the al37 which separate the model at the top of the flight to release the 10 foot parachute. It has the twin thrust vectoring units from the 80mm mig and an admiral receiver. It’s 9 feet tall and 1 foot in diameter. It weighs 6 pounds.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Name:	IMG_7314.jpeg
Views:	253
Size:	243.7 KB
ID:	339745

Name:	IMG_7303 2.jpeg
Views:	356
Size:	259.5 KB
ID:	339742

Name:	IMG_7302 2.jpeg
Views:	249
Size:	290.1 KB
ID:	339743

Name:	IMG_7325.jpeg
Views:	259
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	339744
                                          Here is my customized Freewing F-14 80mm EDF Jet converted to a F-14A variant in the VF-111 Sundowners livery (most of the decals/vinyl are from Callie Graphics), weathering, new pilot figures and ejection seats, some cockpit detailing, upgraded Taileron servos (Hitec D85MG) and Du-Bro linkages, and the Freewing 80mm 9-blade fans with 1920kv inrunner motors, concealed rudder hinges, concealed rudder servo wiring, concealed vertical stabilizer front screws, green windshield tint, white painted landing gear struts, and 3D printed parts. Many of the 3D printed parts I have installed on the jet I enjoyed designing myself, and they have really aided in adding realism and fun to the whole project. The 3D printed parts I designed are as follows, removable ventral fins, new rear battery tray and wire-tunnel/organizer, wing box screw hole plugs, fuel dump port, some cockpit detail like ejection seat handles, servo driven tail-hook and full plastic assembly, AOA indicator on the nose gear and new smaller center lined nose gear light assembly, ESC holders, RX holder, semi-scale main wheel hub caps, heat exchanger vents on the top intake area, main wheel-well side covers. The 3D Printed F14 A-variant exhaust nozzles were not made by me and are from chrisk83 on Thingiverse.

Comment

Working...
                                          X