Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grossman56
    replied
    Yeah, it was great, Farm. It's a whole different thing to see them live. I think Ryan and Mike forgot we don't get to see many of them in real life. It was great to see just how they go about filming as well, gave me a whole bunch of respect for what they do and how well they do it.

Grossman56

Leave a comment:

• farmflyer
    replied
    I'm planning to make it. It would be great to meet everyone plus see all the planes.

Leave a comment:

• Grossman56
    started a topic NEFI 2017-Now, It's Personal!

NEFI 2017-Now, It's Personal!

Okay, so now that we've had such an amazing get together and such a good time with the guys and gals that made it, I'm planning on doing it again next year. Jay is going to keep me up to date on the next date, so start planning for next year.
    Seems that if some of the people had a little more notice, they would have loved to be there.
    I'm sure Ryan will keep us informed as well as he has been to every one of the NEFI events, I believe.
    So, start planning it boys and girls, heck if I can drive 2500 miles round trip.....well you know.
    There is camping right on the site btw and they brought in pizza on the last night. There is a pop stand, but other than that you're on your own, oh yeah, there are some decent bathrooms as well as the port a potties.

What say you?

Grossman56
Working...
X