X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NorCal wildfires

Reaching out to see how our NorCal squawkers are doing. I know Bajora is registered as in Sonoma County, and firefighters made an extreme effort today with the town of Sonoma. Sonoma and Napa Counties have been hammered. I just finished a week of fire support in Butte on 3 fires, am off for 36 hours, and then being redeployed. Bajora, you out there and okay?

Stay safe Westsider. I used to live in American Canyon. Those fires can really be a mess. This time they've gotten bad.

Comment

Westy...........same as TJ said.........stay safe.
      Now knowing what you do outside of the RC indulgence, your not being able to make it back east for the Giant festival is totally understandable.;)
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I sent a pm to Bajora, but I don't know him other than Squawking here. Certainly understand an absense from on line chat in such circumstances. Hoping he and other sqauwkers affected, or family members of same are safe and alive. Terrifying stuff. OV- not a firefighter, I'm a utility worker who's worked on too many wildfires. I will get back to Chenango area-aiming for next year. Family obligations remain, and a promise is a promise. Hope he surfaces soon...I'm out.

Comment

Working...
        X