X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hello Hobby Squawkers - I wanted to introduce myself and our company Bunker 27. We are a veteran owned apparel company located in Spring, TX. We design and create high quality warbird t-shirts and other apparel that commemorate WW2 aviation and present day. We are honored to become a partner with Motion RC and are looking forward our partnership with them.

We're always looking feedback and new ideas for future designs. Feel free to check us and let me know if I can answer any questions. www.Bunker27.com

Thanks so much.
    Darren

Welcome, Bunker27. Mike and Ryan enjoyed wearing your shirts at the recent Grapevine event. Thank you for your military service to our nation, and for setting an example with your donations to support veterans organizations! Big and small, we can all find something to give to those who have given and continue to give SO MUCH.

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Welcome to the Squawk Bunker 27. Congrats on the partnership with Motion RC. Great looking line of products!

tj USAF(ret)

Comment

Welcome to Hobby Squawk and thank you for your service to our country!

Will be checking out your apparel for sure...
        TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by Bunker27 View Post
          Hello Hobby Squawkers - I wanted to introduce myself and our company Bunker 27. We are a veteran owned apparel company located in Spring, TX. We design and create high quaily warbird t-shirts and other apparel that commemorate WW2 aviation and present day. We are honored to become a partner with Motion RC and are looking forward our partnership with them.

We're always looking feedback and new ideas for future designs. Feel free to check us and let me know if I can answer any questions. www.Bunker27.com

Thanks so much.
          Darren
          Hello Darren/Bunker 27,
          Please visit this thread that I established and make your mark of representation.
          Hello Squawk Pilots, I've always been intrigued as to the passion that inspired veterans to serve. Was it the result of early days with modeling? Am curious to see

You will also notice from that survey that there is a pretty even representation amongst three of the branches regarding "air interests".
          Hopefully as your business develops you can expand your line to cover the other branches too.
          ps.....GO NAVY ;)

With best regards,
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Hi Darren,

Bravo Zulu !

I was the CD for the 'Warbirds over Grapevine' event. We are eternally grateful for your support. The shirts you donated were a big hit. Lots of ooh's and aah's about the ultra high quality ! We raised $4,000 for Snowball Express, a 4-star charity that supports the surviving children of our fallen since 9/11. We had 47 registered pilots and about 250 spectators We'll be doing this event again next year and it will be a two day event.

Saving up for a Top Gun Jacket !

Squawking 1200,

Dave
            Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
            Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
            I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Welcome Darren and everyone at Bunker 27 and thank you for your service. Love your products.

Roy B.
              USAF Ret.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                Welcome, Bunker27. Mike and Ryan enjoyed wearing your shirts at the recent Grapevine event. Thank you for your military service to our nation, and for setting an example with your donations to support veterans organizations! Big and small, we can all find something to give to those who have given and continue to give SO MUCH.
                Helo Alpha - Thank you so much for the kind words. Happy to be working with such a fine group at Motion RC and from one veteran owner to another, thank you all for your service as well. We loving partnering with companies that share the same value as us and look forward to our partnership.

Darren

Comment

Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                  Welcome to the Squawk Bunker 27. Congrats on the partnership with Motion RC. Great looking line of products!

tj USAF(ret)
                  Thank you so much

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                    Welcome to Hobby Squawk and thank you for your service to our country!

Will be checking out your apparel for sure...
                    . Thank you and let us know if there are designs you would like to see. Darren

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Hello Darren/Bunker 27,
                      Please visit this thread that I established and make your mark of representation.
                      Hello Squawk Pilots, I've always been intrigued as to the passion that inspired veterans to serve. Was it the result of early days with modeling? Am curious to see

You will also notice from that survey that there is a pretty even representation amongst three of the branches regarding "air interests".
                      Hopefully as your business develops you can expand your line to cover the other branches too.
                      ps.....GO NAVY ;)

With best regards,
                      . Charlie; Thanks for sharing the link! Absolutely we plan to eventually add aircraft to cover the other branches. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                        Hi Darren,

Bravo Zulu !

I was the CD for the 'Warbirds over Grapevine' event. We are eternally grateful for your support. The shirts you donated were a big hit. Lots of ooh's and aah's about the ultra high quality ! We raised $4,000 for Snowball Express, a 4-star charity that supports the surviving children of our fallen since 9/11. We had 47 registered pilots and about 250 spectators We'll be doing this event again next year and it will be a two day event.

Saving up for a Top Gun Jacket !

Squawking 1200,

Dave
                        Hi Dave, thanks so much for the support and happy to hear the event was such a great success. What a great cause! We are always happy to support. We will keep an eye out for next year. Thanks so much.

Darren

Comment

That Top Gun jacket is :Scared::Drooling:, as are many more. Fantastic website!

Comment

Working...
                          X