X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-130J Please!

Dear MotionRC Team and Alpha - I think it is time for a 2000mm wing span C-130J with the 6-bladed props! You would sell a lot of these! The C-130 is not made by anyone for some reason, only scratch build kits are available. If anyone agrees please post here and maybe we can get enough interest to get the Flightline team motivated!

I agree, I would get at least one of them.
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Of course it would have to have a working rear cargo door/ramp so we can air drop a jeep on a parachute.
      FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

I am completely on board for a 2000mm C-130. I would like the option of 4 or 6 blade props since a lot of the still in service older Hercs are still motivated by 4 blade props.

Lots of possible trim options. KC-130 with extra wing tanks, a firefighting version with a powder dispenser for dropping chalk, an AC-130 with weapons sticking out of one side or just a plane Jane work horse C-130.

Jim

Comment

An AC-130 would be all kinds of awesome!

Comment

Now I’d buy that !

Comment

I would like to see the "E" Model as I have many hours on those. My Avatar is of a jumper exiting one via the Ramp. Can't believe that used to be my view and now I'm flying a desk.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne@MotionRC View Post
                I would like to see the "E" Model as I have many hours on those. My Avatar is of a jumper exiting one via the Ramp. Can't believe that used to be my view and now I'm flying a desk.
                You were a load masher then, AF or M. :)
                AMA 424553

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne@MotionRC View Post
                  You need to teach my desk to do that Wayne!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RRHandy View Post

You were a load masher then, AF or M. :)
                    Air Force 1980 to 1992 C-130's and C-141's

Comment

Absolutely! C-130s are the sexiest cargo plane ever designed. And, the AC-130 is just BAD A$$!

Comment

USAF 1986-1992 crew chief C-141 McGuire AFB. :)
                        AMA 424553

Comment

C-130 (1500mm to 2000mm size).................... I'd be in on one of those

Comment

1500......:Silly: but a 2000 :Win::) Take my Click image for larger version

Name:	Handfullofcash.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	106595
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

2000mm.... it's a must, for a four engine, I think. 1875 low wing worked for the B-17, 2000mm worked for the shoulder mounted B-24. I think a high wing C-130 would be best at 2000mm-2200mm. Anything else would be too small. A man can hope.
                              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

MAKE IT SO NUMBER ONE :)2200 I WOULD HOPE FOR;)
                                Warbird Charlie
                                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                  2000mm.... it's a must, for a four engine, I think. 1875 low wing worked for the B-17, 2000mm worked for the shoulder mounted B-24. I think a high wing C-130 would be best at 2000mm-2200mm. Anything else would be too small. A man can hope.
                                  We haven't been let down by the MRC team yet.

Oh, and I forgot to add Fat Albert to the list of possible trim packages;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                    Agreed, it needs to be at least 2000mm. So many customization options possible...an opening rear cargo hatch and a green LED "glow" in the cockpit windows from the heads-up display etc. Let's make it happen!

Comment

:Cool:C-130!

Comment

That would be cool! VMGR-252 KC-130, I'm in.

Comment

Working...
                                        X