X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion R/C

I was talking with Tom a couple of weeks back about MRC's anniversary and it reminded me of the article of the history/background in AMA Model Aviation a while back. If your interested, it was the July 2106 edition.
    Great read on an American Small Business success story, congrats guys for your success and here's hoping for continued results in the future!

I was trying to figure out the MRC anniversary, I know it was in December but couldn't find the exact date, I know we had it posted at one time. Anyone have the date??

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
    I was talking with Tom a couple of weeks back about MRC's anniversary and it reminded me of the article of the history/background in AMA Model Aviation a while back. If your interested, it was the July 2106 edition.
    Great read on an American Small Business success story, congrats guys for your success and here's hoping for continued results in the future!

I was trying to figure out the MRC anniversary, I know it was in December but couldn't find the exact date, I know we had it posted at one time. Anyone have the date??

Grossman56
    Oh Gman.............the wonders of Google.
    According to the Better Business Bureau:

(224) 633-9090 Motion RC, LLC
    5 years in business
    320 Cary Point Dr Unit B
    Cary, IL 60013-2973

BBB File Opened: 07/31/2013
    Business Started: 06/15/2012
    Business Started Locally: 06/15/2012
    Business Incorporated: 04/05/2012 in IL
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Website launched around Dec 16th that first year. Our first vid was 5 months later. It's been a great ride so far and with our wonderful customer family and highly talented staff the sky is the limit! Pun completely intended.
      Merry Christmas pilots!

Comment

We all remember this pic??

Click image for larger version

Name:	about-image-2.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	110158

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

How about a new picture of the Motion Crew? I want to see a picture of that awesome "Warehouse Manager" that sends me all these wonderful planes!
          TiredIron Aviation
          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
            How about a new picture of the Motion Crew? I want to see a picture of that awesome "Warehouse Manager" that sends me all these wonderful planes!
            That would be Brian. He's the 3rd from the left in the back wearing the white Motion RC T-shirt, and yes he is awesome! :)
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

OK Aros, spill it, who are the rest of the gang??
              I gather thats Mark and Tom in front with the wives??

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
              X