X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas From Motion RC!

On behalf of all of us at Motion RC, Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Kwanzaa to all of our customer family and Hobby Squawk community members! We hope all of you R/C pilots have found some R/C-related goodies in your stockings and under the tree today.

Happy Landings today, tomorrow and in 2018 and beyond!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Santa_with_Airplane_PNG_Clipart.png Views:	1 Size:	479.8 KB ID:	110227
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Merry Christmas Aros. To you and the rest of the Motion crew.
    Santa never made it to my house for some reason. I must have been on the naughty list.
    My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

Merry Christmas to the most responsive, hardest working, very best producing r/c proponents/builders/advocates/FANATICS the hobby ever generated! Wishing only the very best in everything for all you guys, and all of yours, this coming year and every year!

Thank You for your continuing and unflagging enthusiasm that we all profit from!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

I like "fanatics", that fits us well. Merry Christmas and thank you to everyone for your support. Special thanks to our warehouse team that worked ever even harder than usual to ship out tons of gifts this week. You'd think they're hiding pointy ears under those ballcaps.

There's much more in transit so let's stretch out Santa's arrivals throughout the week.

Above al, we hope you and are families enjoy a safe and replenishing holiday season. May the only foam piles you encounter be packing peanuts!
          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Indeed merry Christmas y'all!

Comment

Working...
            X