Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go Eagles!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Eagles!

Seriously. Enough with the Patriots already! :Angry:

(Sincerely, disappointed Seahawks diehard fan)
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

:Loser:NFL...... I AM PROTESTING:Yawn:

Comment

WHAT GAME :Music:Loser:

Comment

Not watching cause I've been a Steelers fan since the "Iron Curtain" days but hope that Philly does win so that New England don't tie Pittsburg for Super Bowl wins ;)
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod23t View Post
          :Loser:NFL...... I AM PROTESTING:Yawn:
          The NFL needs a severe lesson in patriotism.. send the kneeling punks to the southern area of Saudi Arabia with only a knife and a home depot bright orange bucket... with a post card saying good luck... maybe then they will realize how good they have it here due to all who serve and have served sacrificed and continue to do so. From the law enforcement officers to the military personnel. Im tired of people who say its ok to destroy what we have faught for. Sorry but I've had it with these overpaid excuses. Americans they are not... they lost that soon as they even thought about taking a knee.

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post

The NFL needs a severe lesson in patriotism.. send the kneeling punks to the southern area of Saudi Arabia with only a knife and a home depot bright orange bucket... with a post card saying good luck... maybe then they will realize how good they have it here due to all who serve and have served sacrificed and continue to do so. From the law enforcement officers to the military personnel. Im tired of people who say its ok to destroy what we have faught for. Sorry but I've had it with these overpaid excuses. Americans they are not... they lost that soon as they even thought about taking a knee.
            +1000, passed on allot of football this year, they can have it. Glad the patriates lost, cheaters
            rc flyin addict

Comment

Working...
            X