X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRC House Brand

After reading the Dynam fiasco and knowing the determination of Tom & Mark have, has MRC ever just thought Let's do our own Brand !

After some research I found that most , if not all , of the pellets of foam used to make these planes comes from here in the States. The molds are CNC made , we have good people here in the States that can run CNC machines . We have good quality people here in the States to assemble the parts and do all the fine tuning . Why not make them here !!!

No more flying to China . No more back and forth with changing or tweaking . No more Chinese New Year vacation to deal with . No more waiting from the Ship to come in , Union strikes at the docks etc.

I know it's not as simple as it reads but it's a thought I had after reading what has happened with a couple of the Chinese Co.'s .
    Sure would be a helluva lot of control on the issues that are dealt with now that are not controllable . Just a thought

Bryan
    But Crashing is Landing

What’s going on with dynam
    AMA 1102566

Comment

Excellent thought Hippie. Although having to pay the workforce $15 per hr minimum, our ARFs would cost a bunch more than they do now.

Comment

Twowingtj , if you take into consideration the cost of the container then trucking in from the coast it could possibly be close . Also if you were getting a better product I think it would be worth it

Bryan
        But Crashing is Landing

Comment

I guess the number crunchers would have to figure that out. I DO like the idea. :Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
            What’s going on with dynam
            Dynam has pretty much backhanded Motion on the P-61. Big fuss over it on RC Groups. Dynam has somehow created a company called Bitgo in Illinois and they are already selling the P-61 in the states. Really disappointing business practice.

Comment

oh yeaaah thats the suck. WTF Dynam.
              AMA 1102566

Comment

Working...
              X