X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And, hating food poisoning!

Yup I got it, and feels like hell. Me and my middle son both. The other 2 who ate the same stuff we did are perfectly fine. Ugh, good times

:(Hope you feel better! My knee is having a gout flare up tonight and it is keeping me awake... so we suffer together! :Straight-Face:Get well bro...

Comment

Gotta quit hording those MRE's Rifleman. Just cause they have a listed expiration of 100 years. :Scared:
      Hope this put a smile on your mug. ;)
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

:Cool:They will plug you up or open the flood gates.....just depends! :(I still have some K Rations from my Dad from WWII, but no eating them!

Comment

I don't know what was worse C rats or MRE' s. Any of you guys remember Ham and Lima beans in the C rats and I'm keeping it clean. LOL:Scared:

Comment

Finally feel like I can eat something, thanks guys, man that was hell. Hardway, did the flare up simmer down any?

Comment

Not yet!!! I am hoping it will get better soon. It was crazy trying to get into my 4Runner and drive to school to get my girl... Had to move my foot with my hands!! LOL Alcohol makes it worse, I am told, but I have a bottle of wine that might just ease the pain!!! :Cool::Drinks::Drinks: Glad you are feeling better!!!!! And thanks for checking on me!

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                Finally feel like I can eat something, thanks guys, man that was hell. Hardway, did the flare up simmer down any?
                Oh man, I know your pain. I've had food poising three times and wouldn't wish that on anybody. It's always a risk and roll of the dice when you eat out on the road a lot. Fortunately after about 24 hours you can start to function again.

Comment

Beeg you're right on that one, hell of a situation having to eat out. Hardway, yeah hope that eases up soon. My uncle suffers with that and I've seen how bad it sucks.

Comment

Thanks Bro!

Comment

Working...
                    X