You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who pray, need a few this way...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who pray, need a few this way...

My mom just got taken to the hospital, apparently they seen something wrong in the gallbladder or something and needed to be sent to Austin for more tests, and possibly surgery. I was expecting a plane to come in today. Now the joy of that just been heavily overshadowed... Today went from pretty good to oh crap...

Sorry to hear about your situation, your mom and your family are included in our prayers, with hopes that all turns out well ...
    Straighten Up - Fly Right

Comment

You've got it Rifleman! Best wishes for you're mom

Comment

Thanks fellas, it is very much appreciated.

Comment

Prayers in transit...
          don’t forget to take care of you too!

Comment

Copy that brother

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
              Copy that brother
              Us Texans must watch each others’ six...

born in Harlingen, mothers family from San Marcos where my dad met her when he instructed at Gary AFB

Comment

Indeed, that's how we roll!

Comment

Will do!

Gall bladder tends to be pretty routine, if that helps any. I lost mine almost thirty years ago, and my wife's was removed around 18 years ago. If they need to remove it, and can do it laproscopic, the recovery is much faster.

And once the body readjusts, you don't even realize it's gone.

Comment

Our prayers are with your family. My wife had laproscopic gall bladder surgery and it was really rapid healing. Her real pain occurred before she had the surgery.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your Mom... hope she's doing much better today. All my best wishes for a healthy and speedy recovery...
                      Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Originally posted by BluesDragon View Post
                        Sorry to hear about your Mom... hope she's doing much better today. All my best wishes for a healthy and speedy recovery...

Comment

My prayers are with you and your family this weekend.

Comment

My parents and I thank you for the prayers and support she is in recovery now and all went well. Thank you all again.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers my friend,I lost my mom 2 weeks ago.....I pray you have a good long time with your mom,tell her Happy Mothers day from the Fowlers

Comment

Copy that, will do

Comment

My parents and I thank you for the prayers and support she is in recovery now and all went well. Thank you all again.
                                  :Win::Win::Win:

Comment

Mom came home today, again thank you all for all the support. They even stopped by to watch me fly a couple of planes on the way home. It was truly a perfect day.

Comment

Mom came home today, again thank you all for all the support. They even stopped by to watch me fly a couple of planes on the way home. It was truly a perfect day.
                                      A Mothers’ Day for the record books - very memorable and happy for ya Soldier!

Comment

Wonderful to read! Glad she's doing better!

Comment

Working...
                                        X