X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate it!!

Moving that is... I hate moving! Sold our home in Florida before making the long move to Arizona. Have been leasing here for the 5 years we've been here as not knowing the area didn't know for sure where we'd want to root in. Moved two times since, because the owners of the homes we were leasing at the time decided to sale. So this time we went ahead and purchased again. Kicker is, we've spent this whole time in the far east valley (the further from the city the better) of the Phoenix area and then bought a place way on the other side of Phoenix in the west valley. A whole new area to get to know.. go figure.
    Stressed over finding a place that suited both our wants and needs for weeks. Getting down to the wire (got to vacate this place before 6/14) we ended up settling for something close enough, but more of a fixer upper then intended. Just closed on it the other day. Have been packing as much as not needed for every day life for the last two weeks. All the while trying to get in some early flight times to appease the addiction. Now it's all about bouncing between the two, getting the new place move in ready while making the old place look good (better then when we moved in) enough for the wife to think she's actually going to get the whole deposit back. Deep breaths... As well as packing more then the basic essentials and staging for the moving truck. Figure on being in the new place by end of this coming week. It's only about a 65 mile move, but bouncing back and forth, through Phoenix traffic, is timely and costly with fuel up and over $3. a gallon. Not to mention finding the time to feed the addiction while all this goes on. I'm so hoping this is my last move (until the funeral home), but yeah... I hate moving! :blueangry
    Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Keep on truckin’ Blues, yer almost there. I think you’ll like the NW corner of Phoenix.

Comment

I so need a break! Spent the week packing up this home and staging all the furniture to be loaded on the truck. All the while hauling the small stuff to the our new home and fixing things that needed fixing before we can make the move. Mainly fencing and a security gate to keep my two pitties safe and able to run free out back. Noticed a couple of people flying some nice birds at the park just a few blocks from the new place. Stopped and met a few as I was wishing I had the time to fly. Getting the truck in the morning and loading up the house. I will be going dark until my internet provider gets me setup out there. Looking like Tuesday. Still have another week of setting up the new home and getting settled into the neighborhood. Have I mentioned how much I hate this crap!?!?
      Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

The garage/hanger is 97% complete! I can see the end of this move getting closer. Just need to finish the office and I'll be free to play once again! :Cool:
        Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Working...
        X