X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss ya brother

Today is a hard day when it comes to remembering all we done together. Hooah Staff Sargent Robert Massarelli. Never forgotten brother.

They are ALL missed brother and never forgotten. I know on days like today how hard it is for you RM. Hooah to your brother and all the others that never came home.
    On an upside, while my sweetie and I were having an early Memorial Day restaurant meal, a lady stop by the table cause she saw my Nam Era Vet ball cap and wished to thank me for my service because her son served in Desert Storm and she knew how important it is to honor those that served. ;)
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Amen to that brother

Comment

My deepest sympathy and respect, brother.
        My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Mine to RM and thanks to all of you for your service, we were camping for the weekend and got home around noon. First thing I did was grab Old Glory and plant her on the flag stand.

Never forget...

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

Hooah! Very cool brother

Comment

Thanks for your service everybody. It’s you guys that allow people like me to enjoy life and be free. I appreciate you all.

Comment

Working...
              X