X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priceless videos

This is great, it's amazing how it turns into a Chev commercial, but still, I think Mike and Ryan need to included it on RC Training Command:Cool::Cool:LOL
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If you run across anything worth sharing with the gang or just something that's humorous, post it here, we all get bored sometimes

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Thanks for sharing that Gman I enjoyed it. I like seeing those old videos man 10 hours or so of instruction and on your own flying it takes some of us more than that to fly rc.

Comment

Yep, thankfully someone had the foresight to make these, 10 hours and you can hop into a P-26 Peashooter!! Pretty wild, bet the guys who were ex military here on the Squawk will get a kick out of this!!

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

I wouldn't call this video priceless, but I sure enjoyed it

No music, no talking, just the sound of WWII planes taking off

Hook some decent speakers up to your pc, turn it up, and its almost like you're there:)

Comment

Lol that was good. Its amazing actually how i feel many people today could still learn a thing or 2 with that video. Especially Austin TX drivers

Comment

Working...
          X