You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got an mri and when i was getting out...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got an mri and when i was getting out...

The tech worried me, they had me get off the table a more careful way than normal so to keep pressure off my spine. Ive never had them say anything like that before normally its just sit up slowly, but both of them had a more serious demeanor than when i went in. So i guess ill have to find out later as my neurologist was out of town this week.

Our prayers are with you. Hopefully it was just the techs being super cautious.

Comment

Copy that, thanks brother

Comment

Hopefully it's nothing other than cautious tech's. I hate when the doc's leave you hanging for days on end. Hang in there brother, I'll say a prayer for you.

Comment

Will do, thanks brother

Comment

Our Prayers are with you my Brother. Keep a stiff upper lip and think Positive thoughts! :Cool:

Comment

Rifleman we are praying all is well.

Comment

I got a call on my VA today, i was asleep still feeling out of it from the sleeping pills yesterday. Not sure what it means. Thank you all for the prayers

Comment

It appears i have arthritic disc degeneration in my entire back. It will probably require surgery to correct in the near future but otherwise no cancer or anything like that, so good news and not so good news all in a single call

Comment

Well no big C is good news. I hope the disc problem can be corrected to the point it won't impact you to much. Hang in there brother I feel for you.

Comment

Will do, just a relief knowing what is going on. Thank you all very much for the well wishes and prayers, they are upmost appreciated.

Comment

Stay the course, as well you know how! We're all with you. Back surgery is no joke but I'm glad at least it isn't Big C. A close friend of mine had her leg amputated yesterday due to an ongoing battle with cancer. She's a fighter too, though, and will get through it. Luckily they amputated below the knee and not above it, so that's a little silver lining.

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Indeed I'll be sending prayers her way as well.

Comment

Man that really sucks. Good speed for both of ya.

Woody

Comment

Had a good day flying but it wasnt all great. I had a problem that i feel has been developing for a while, started noticing it back a few months ago, and today it was the worse its ever been. Everything felt wrong, sticks felt wrong switchs felt wrong like i never touched a radio in my life. Just really feels wrong. Had a nurse friend tell me it stems from the issues in my back and neck. Anyway, I just want to get this crap fixed :Angry::Not-Talking:

Comment

Dang, man! I'll be praying for you. Doc

Comment

Thank you Doc

Comment

Working...
                                  X