X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a SPEKTRUM receiver today.

It's 6 channel sport receiver. I probably paid to much for it. Was $61.99 from Rebel Concepts. Has a bind button on it, Has a plugin. I think it's for a satellite. I wonder how far without the satellite it's safe for.

And the point is :Confused:...........or maybe lesson learned that you should have bought from MRC ;)LOL
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I don't want to wait. I have a new plane and want to fly it Sunday. lol.

Comment

I went and checked MRC. They want more money. Was going to put it in the Osprey. It has a 8 channel with satellite which is way over kill. I'm never going to fly the thing 500 meters away. Gonna swap out Rx when my new plane shows up . The Durafly Vampire, It will get the satellite system. Maybe add bombdrop doors. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Skyboom View Post
          It's 6 channel sport receiver. I probably paid to much for it. Was $61.99 from Rebel Concepts. Has a bind button on it, Has a plugin. I think it's for a satellite. I wonder how far without the satellite it's safe for.
          If it has a slot for a satellite and you don't use one, it is imperative to do a "range test" as per the instructions in your TX manual. (Even with a sat, you should always do a range test.) If it fails the range test, DO NOT fly the plane until you get a satellite RX for it.

Comment

Ok. I 'll test it this weekend. I'm going to upload some cool videos this weekend.

Comment

My bad. Has a built in antenna. And air vemt. Looked like satellite plug in. Has telemetry built in fpr 800 feet.on a fly by. What ever that means.

Comment

Working...
              X