X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's a keeper!

So today the wife and I celebrate our 25th Anniversary. We've made it to the Silver zone! Anyhow...
    I've been going crazy trying to find the perfect silver anniversary gift. Yeah... jewelry always goes good. I was so proud of myself for what I was able to find. Then I get up this morning and hear, "I'm so sorry, Honey. All I got you is this little piece of paper." (refer to photo!) "It may not have made it here today, but it's on the way. "
    She bought me a 'silver' P-51!! Yup yup.. she's a keeper! :Cool:
    Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Nice! I'm impressed she was able to figure out what to buy. Good lady.

Comment

OK... First let me apologize to all that are very particular about scale. I mean no disrespect to those that are honored with certain models. I just like sexy birds and being that I've riden HD's for the majority of my life, I have been programmed to customize every model to make it different from every other one out there. Being a fan of the RedTail P-51, I painted my tail and nose red. This also helps my old arse eyes to see it in the distance a little bit better. Still need to put on a couple coats of minwax. Just waiting on some decals first. All that being said... this is 'JuneBug'.. the latest edition to my stable.
      Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

BD, you've made your own and with honor to the past. Never any disrespect in that. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Thanks Elbee! Put 'er up today... love it! :)
          Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Congratulations on the milestone! May you both enjoy many more happy years together! (And many more perfect gifts!)

Comment

Thanks Hoomi... think I'll try sticking around for another 25. ;)
              Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

We celebrated our 39th two weeks ago. It's fantastic when you get to spend your life with your best friend.

Comment

It really is... congrats to ya'll as well! :Cool:
                  Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

JuneBug is officially complete now. I finished 'er off with a matte coating... or two. Now I just need for Mother Nature to cooperate so she can get back up in air, where she's happiest. ;)
                    Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Looks great! She's a keeper indeed! (Both girls)! LOL
                      My YouTube RC videos:
                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Working...
                      X