Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Music Resource for Your Videos

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I’ve finally begun my quest to begin expanding the ambient sounds section of my website… sound effects, too. Both sections really need it and it’s taken much too long to get around to it, but life has been hectic.

Anyhow, you’ll find new suburban daytime ambience here:

And some new sounds effects here:

Lots more on the way. Enjoy!

Comment

• Greetings Fellow Creatives!

This week’s new sounds are on my SFX – Weather page.

LIGHT RAIN + THUNDER (1-4)

If you feel that my 2000+ free tracks of music and sound effects are helpful, please consider making a small donation on my website to help support my efforts. Soundimage is 100% community supported.

Thanks in advance and have a good week!

Comment

• Happy Start of Summer!

To kick things off, this week’s new free music tracks are:

On my Action 3 page:

THE PIXELTOWN GRAND PRIX 2 – (Looping) – More wild fun!

On my Chiptunes 5 page:

DOWNTOWN PIXELTOWN – (Looping) – A nice, happy-go-lucky track that might sound nice in an upbeat 2D game.

PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. *Scroll down to freely download these tracks in MP3 format.* Need some custom music for your project? I love creating custom music and can

And on my Funny 8 page:

CARTOON CHAOS – (Looping) – That’s some of the best kind of chaos!

PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. *Scroll down to freely download these tracks in MP3 format.* Need some custom music for your project? I love creating custom music and can

Fun stuff!

So if you find that my 2000+ free tracks of music and sound effects are helpful, please consider making a small donation on my website to help support my efforts. Soundimage is made possible by financial support from the creative community.

Thanks and enjoy!

Comment

• Hi everyone,

This week’s new free music tracks are:

On my Fantasy 12 page:

“THE LAND OF DESPAIR”

"Dark Quest"_Looping (Scroll down to download this track and others in MP3 format.) PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. *Scroll down to freely download these tracks in MP3 format.*

And on my Sci-Fi 10 page:

“DIGITAL GRUNGE”

Don’t forget to check out my higher-quality Ogg music packs containing all of my tracks from various genres. They’re super reasonable and a cool way to support my efforts.

Enjoy and have a good weekend!

Comment

• Does anyone need some custom music created? My keyboard synthesizers are built for rapid music creation so tracks that used to take days to create can be done in a few short hours. That means a huge cost savings to everyone. Feel free to contact me…I can work with almost any budget. :-)

If you need some original music or sound effects custom created for your project, I'd love to help out! To date, I've done custom work for about 100 clients. Please feel free to contact me...I can work with almost any budget. :-) Contact: ematyas@aol.com. "Just wanted to write a quick note to say that we

That said, this week’s new free-to-use-with-attribution tracks are:

On my Sci-Fi 10 page:

“DIGITAL CHATTER”

“DIGITAL CHATTER 2”

And please don’t forget to check out my higher-quality Ogg music packs. Each one contains all of my tracks from a particular genre.

Enjoy and have a good week!

Comment

• Hi Folks,

I just opened a brand new page, Puzzle Music 7, with this week’s new free tracks:

LIGHT PUZZLES 8

LIGHT PUZZLES 9

LIGHT PUZZLES 10

Please know that they don’t have to be used for puzzle-related things…it’s just what came to mind when I created them. Same for all my tracks throughout my site.

CUSTOM WORK

Does anyone need some custom music created? My keyboard synthesizers are built for rapid music creation so tracks that used to take days to create can be done in a few short hours. That means a huge cost savings to everyone. Feel free to contact me…I can work with almost any budget.

If you need some original music or sound effects custom created for your project, I'd love to help out! To date, I've done custom work for about 100 clients. Please feel free to contact me...I can work with almost any budget. :-) Contact: ematyas@aol.com. "Just wanted to write a quick note to say that we

Have a good week!

Comment

• Greetings Fellow Creatives,

This week’s new free-to-use-with-attribution music tracks are:

On my Fantasy 12 page:

SWEET DREAMING
                SWEET DREAMING_v001
                 "Dark Quest"_Looping (Scroll down to download this track and others in MP3 format.) PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. *Scroll down to freely download these tracks in MP3 format.*

On my Puzzle Music 7 page:

SNOWY PUZZLER
                SNOWY PUZZLER_v001

GALACTIC RENAISSANCE

I hope everyone has a productive week!

Comment

• It’s been a busy week, but I managed to create a couple of cool new music tracks for your projects. They live on my Techno page:

"TechnoTronic"

"TechnoTronic 2"

As always, they are 100% free to use with attribution. Attribution information is here:

ATTRIBUTION INFORMATION In order to use my work legally, you are required to credit me in your actual game, video, interactive novel, podcast, etc. Crediting me on the info page on Youtube, Google Play, etc. instead of in the actual video, game, novel, etc. is not sufficient. (The reason is that people often don't read

Don’t forget about my higher-quality Ogg music tracks and packs…they really help a lot to support my site. :-)

Enjoy…and please stay safe and healthy.

Comment

• Well, another busy week…been working on some client music…but here are a couple of new free music tracks for your projects:

On my Puzzle Music 7 page, we have:

LIGHT PUZZLES 11 – (Looping)

CYBER GRUNGE – (Looping)

As always, they are 100% free to use with attribution.

Enjoy and please share!

Comment

• Greetings everyone!

Here are some brand new music tracks for ya. Free to use with attribution:

On my Funny 8 page, we have:

SLIMY WEIRDNESS – (Looping)

And on my Puzzle Music 7 page, we have:

QUIRKY QUARKS – (Looping)

Don’t forget about my premium Ogg music packs. They sound great, are super reasonable and can save you a ton of time.

Enjoy and please share!

Comment

• A SPECIAL REQUEST

If you find my 2000+ tracks of free music and sound effects helpful, please consider making a small donation on my site to help support my efforts. I don't allow advertising on the site because I feel it would be distracting to my visitors so I pay for everything myself and donations from the community really help me a lot.
                        Thousands of free music tracks, sounds and images for your projects by Eric Matyas

I also have Ogg music packs for sale that are super-reasonable and help to support the site as well.
                        You asked for it, you got it! After receiving numerous requests, my higher-quality Ogg music packs are now available as Zip folders so you can download all of my music tracks at once. This should be a huge time-saver for everyone. Plus they're a cool way to help support the site. :-) Why Ogg tracks

Lastly, if you happen to need some original music created, I do that as well at very low cost to everyone. One of my goals with this project is to make good-sounding music available to anyone. More information is here:

That said, this week’s new free music track is:

On my Epic / Battle page:
                        ANCIENT CRUSADES

As always, it’s 100% free to use with attribution.

Enjoy and please stay safe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Matyas View Post
                          A SPECIAL REQUEST

If you find my 2000+ tracks of free music and sound effects helpful, please consider making a small donation on my site to help support my efforts. I don't allow advertising on the site because I feel it would be distracting to my visitors so I pay for everything myself and donations from the community really help me a lot.
                          Thousands of free music tracks, sounds and images for your projects by Eric Matyas

I also have Ogg music packs for sale that are super-reasonable and help to support the site as well.
                          You asked for it, you got it! After receiving numerous requests, my higher-quality Ogg music packs are now available as Zip folders so you can download all of my music tracks at once. This should be a huge time-saver for everyone. Plus they're a cool way to help support the site. :-) Why Ogg tracks

Lastly, if you happen to need some original music created, I do that as well at very low cost to everyone. One of my goals with this project is to make good-sounding music available to anyone. More information is here:

That said, this week’s new free music track is:

On my Epic / Battle page:
                          ANCIENT CRUSADES

As always, it’s 100% free to use with attribution.

Enjoy and please stay safe!
                          Love the tracks in the Epic/Battle pages, especially the Pirates! Used several of these tracks in my videos and will definitely "Put Something in Your Tip Jar". Thanks so much Eric!!!!
                          Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                          Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• I don't do many videos, mostly too busy just flying, but the few I do since you started posting here have your music. My videos kind of suck, but at least the music is outstanding!

Some with your music:

And the F-18 Canadian with Crusaders Advancing followed by the Pirates Music:

Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                            Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
                              I don't do many videos, mostly too busy just flying, but the few I do since you started posting here have your music. My videos kind of suck, but at least the music is outstanding!

Some with your music:

And the F-18 Canadian with Crusaders Advancing followed by the Pirates Music:
                              Thanks, Hugh, I'm glad my music is helpful! In the future, please be sure to properly attribute me in your videos...it's a requirement for using my music. Info is here:

ATTRIBUTION INFORMATION In order to use my work legally, you are required to credit me in your actual game, video, interactive novel, podcast, etc. Crediting me on the info page on Youtube, Google Play, etc. instead of in the actual video, game, novel, etc. is not sufficient. (The reason is that people often don't read

Comment

• Lots of stuff going on this week:

THEMED MUSIC PACKS

Themed music packs are on the way and will be available in higher-quality Ogg format. This should make the task of finding music for your projects a lot easier.

NEW HIGHER-QUALITY OGG TRACKS

My Funny/Quirky/Weird page now has higher-quality Ogg versions of the tracks on it. There are some seriously quirky tracks on that page…lol. I’m working on doing the same with my other funny pages.

That said, this week’s new free MP3 music tracks are:

On my Chiptunes 5 page:

BOARDWALK ARCADE 2

And on my Puzzle Music 7 page:

COOL PUZZLE GROOVIN’ 2

I sincerely hope some of my tracks are helpful. And, as always, feel free to share your projects if you wish…I love to see how creative people are using my music!

Comment

• Hey Creatives,

Well, I can’t believe August is almost over. Soon Fall will be here (my favorite time of the year.)

Anyhow, this week’s new free MP3 music tracks are:

On my new Rock page:

ROCK DRAMA
                                  ’80s SUMMERTIME
                                  Welcome to my Rock music page! "Rock Drama 2084"_Looping (Scroll down to download this track in MP3 format.) Here you'll find rock-inspired music beds that can be used for all kinds of things. Enjoy! :-) PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help

Please don’t forget about my higher-quality Ogg music tracks and packs. They sound great and are a cool way to support my efforts.

See you in September!

Comment

• Hey Everyone,

I have a couple of cool new tracks for you:

On my Chiptunes 5 page:

CYBERPUNK ARCADE 2

CYBERPUNK BARS

No, I’m not obsessed with cyberpunk music….well…yeah I am…sort of…lol.

Anyhow, enjoy (and please consider donating to support my efforts if you can.)

:-)

Comment

• Greetings Fellow Creatives!

This week’s new free music tracks are on my brand new Jazz / Big Band page:

BIG BAND SWINGIN’
                                      MELLOW MIND
                                      PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. Need some custom music for your project? I love creating custom music and can do it very affordably. 🙂 Feel free to contact me

Both tracks are available as looping and non-looping.

This is going to be a fun page to build!

In the meantime, please don’t forget about my Ogg music packs and tracks. They’re a great way to support my efforts.

Enjoy and please stay healthy.

Comment

• Great Stuff Eric Matyas . Personally, I like the Epic/Battle tracks and would love to see some more.

From my last two with your tracks (the music is the best part, as the quality of the video kinda sucks) :

Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
                                          Great Stuff Eric Matyas . Personally, I like the Epic/Battle tracks and would love to see some more.

From my last two with your tracks (the music is the best part, as the quality of the video kinda sucks) :

Hey Hugh, you're very welcome...I'm glad some of my music was helpful! :-)

Happy End of September…Halloween will be here in no time!

So this week has been very hectic (and it’s not over yet) but I did manage to create a new free music track to add to my new Jazz / Big Band page:

BIG BAND MAN – When he’s not out fighting crime, he’s conducting a big band. Pretty cool…and classy, too!
                                          PLEASE READ: This site is 100% community-supported and ad-free. If you can, please consider making a small donation to help support my efforts. You can use PayPal or a credit card. Need some custom music for your project? I love creating custom music and can do it very affordably. 🙂 Feel free to contact me

This track, like my 2000+ other tracks, is 100% free to use with attribution.

Attribution information is here:

Please stay healthy and I'll see you in October!

Comment

Working...
                                          X