X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Parts Descriptions

This really isn't a request for a new product but rather an improvement on all existing product parts.  For the second time now I have ordered a wing set for a plane and the product description is very limited as to what is included.  I then go by the pictures provided to make a logical conclusion of what I see being offered with the order.

In this last case I ended up not only ordering the wing set but also the gear doors and landing gear lights that were not listed in the description nor shown in the picture provided. When my order arrived I discover that the wing set did in fact include the gear doors and landing lights resulting in an extra set of each now on hand.  Granted I may need these again in the future (hopefully not) but I most likely would have not made the additional parts order had I known they were included to save on the cash outlay.  Granted I could easily return the parts for credit but the return shipping cost would be more than the cost of the parts.

When I spoke to a customer service rep to ask about a component of the wing set that I did expect to be included but was not (servo wire tape), I mentioned this lack of description issue and the response was that most pilots call to determine what all is included with a part order because of the large volume of parts offered a full description for all parts is not possible.  So what is the point of a website to order parts if you need to call in to find out what all is included with the order?

I love MRC and the product offerings they provide.   For what it's worth, this is one area of improvement I'd would love to see.  Thanks for listening.
Working...
X