X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran's Day

Thank you all so much for your service and sacrifice!!! God Bless you all!!! Jerry

Thank you Dad!!! WWII 70th Division 3rd Army 2 Bronze Stars One with V. You are my hero!! Battle of the Bulge. 75 years ago....

Comment

Amen! Thank you all who have served or is serving our country to protect our freedom!
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Jerry, Hardway, I, too thank your father, my father, and all the fathers that have served. We remember the outcome, though many seem to take for granted the sacrifice of all the forces involved, including civilian and auxiliary. There is a young man I call my 'adopted son'. 6 tours, all middle east, retired with honors as a Master Sergeant US Army MP at the end of his career. I love this guy even though he tells me always how officers are a bit over-rated. Gotta love that one. A solemn day, but necessary now and forever. Thank you, Jerry for reminding us to be mindful. Best, Steve

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lt. George L. Thomas.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	218883Click image for larger version

Name:	Meredith's Brother.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	132.2 KB
ID:	218882
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Roger!!!! Thanks so much Bro!!! We are truly blessed to be free thanks to these men and women! Thank you for your service too! Someone had to use my tax dollars for fuel in those AB's....

Comment

Thank you Jerry and thank you to your father and all the other fellow vets. Never forget!

Comment

Day in, Day out, NEVER FORGET
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
              X