X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmitter tray

As I was leaving this page saw advertisement above with the tray. Never seen one before, but I wondered about something to hold one. Searched MotionRC and it came up empty. I always search here first.

Was thinking about a Christmas present for my two sons and me. One son has Phaton and transmitter also has ipad attached. No fun holding for long time, and if dropped, oh me.

Your input will be appreciated.

Sometimes while flying I back up to the truck and lean against it for some security whatever that will provide. Guess out of habit.

Thank you.

Skillett (Jimmy)
    Jimmy

I started out with nothing, and still have most of it.  :)

Death is the number one killer in the world.

I’ve flown with a couple of guys who use these transmitter trays. They seem to like it but I see them as being somewhat cumbersome. I prefer to use just a lanyard that is adjusted to a comfortable length for me. This way, I can keep the TX at a precise distance from me and for planes that I need to hand launch, it’s easy to find the stick after the throw. Because of my sciatica, I sit down on a camping chair once the plane is up and flying. I stand up again for the landing unless I’m not sitting behind a pilot station.

Comment

thanks sir.
      Jimmy

I started out with nothing, and still have most of it.  :)

Death is the number one killer in the world.

Comment

Working...
      X