X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Eddie Val Halen

So sad to hear of Eddies passing today. As a guitar player, I remember the first time I heard eruption and thinking 'My God, what is he doing??' He revolutionized playing as we know it, there was before EVH and after EVH as anyone who played guitar in the 70's and 80's knows.

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

I turned on the classic rock station and 4 straight Van Halen songs came on and I just thought I was lucky. RIP EVH

Comment

Hard to believe... it's a sad day in Rock-n-Roll history.

Comment

Yes, one of the greats. His "Eruption" will go down as a rock-n-roll masterpiece. Very fond memories the summer his first album was released.

Comment

Another one to add to The Day the Music Died! Rip Eddie.

Comment

Very sad...

My days of growing up with music was definitely the days of 'metal'. Besides what I picked up from the ol' man. In those days, though, I was all about the innovations that Randy (Rhoads) and Eddie brought to the guitar world. Fond memories indeed...
            Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

well although im sad that he passed away, im also sort of happy to know that a man who was born with a tallent got to live his days and grow old doing what he loved and spreading it all over the world ! i consider myself very successful if i can do anything close to that in my life
              my age calculator is an exact tool when it comes to aging and growing old.

Comment

Working...
              X