Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hi guys:
    Think it can't happen to you? My wife thought that since it doesn't run in the family, she was safe from it.
    We found a lump last month and went to have it checked out. To make a long story short, I just got her home and comfortable after her lumpectomy. It was cancer and thank God we caught it in time.
    Please lets all be safe and make sure that the important ladies in our lives are doing self examinations and having themselves checked out. I realize mammography's are not fun, but neither is surgery.

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

So glad to hear your wife caught it early. My mom is a survivor, my wife does regular screenings. Good message and reminder for all with important women in their lives.
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Thanks for that advice Gman. Please give our best to your wife and be safe.

Comment

Most excellent advice! I must admit to maybe being a little overly preventative myself, as I'm constantly all over the wife's!
        She did just have her 'official' check up just last week and was happy to report 'all clear'. I'll stay on top of my personal check ups regardless.

All my best to your wife, Gman, for a healthy and speedy recovery.
        Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

All the best and speedy recovery for your wife Gman. Props to you too. That's a tough road to travel. Those checks do what they are supposed to do.

Late last year the annual mamogram found cancer in my wife as well. So, 2020 started with surgery, radiation and hormone therapy. Not at all fun to go through. Luckily, it was early stage, small, and treatable. Thankfully, follow-up checks have been good.

She's getting back on her feet and has started flying again. Now, she's looking forward to getting back in the build room.

Guy's, our ladies need our support to get checked.

Comment

Thanks guys, sometimes life hands you a reality check!
            She's doing well the swelling is minimal but its sore as you can imagine.

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
            X