X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Censorship! It's a slippery slope!

I will no longer purchase anything from any RC distributor that advertises on any(existing)social media platform! Who else has the balls to make this proclamation!? Maybe when Horizon Hobby, Motion RC etc. Sales go down the toilet, the message will be received!

I watch YouTube videos if it’s something interesting but don’t use ANY “social media” other than texting and email. If they even want me to reach me for advertising it needs to be on a website.

Someone sent be a text that said YouTube, Twitter and Bookface should combine into one and we could call it “YouTwitFace”.

Comment

RR, Though there are many who might agree/disagree with your point of view, an open forum post in Hobby Squawk that is religious, political or offensive to a single individual is not part of what we do here, ever.

That written, the reliance on 'social media' as a marketing tool is unavoidable and a part of that strategy. Boycotting is effective if it has a noticeable impact. Time will tell.

What has been posted in this short-lived thread is undoubtedly the opinion of many in this hobby, but certainly not all.

Your statement is noted; further discussion will need to find another venue.

Respectfully, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
      X