You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alpha, I have a new found respect for you.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha, I have a new found respect for you.

Hey Alpha, or what-ever your real name is. I have a newfound respect for all that you are doing in this industry, Besides, going to another country and learning to intermingle with a different culture. It's pretty darn amazing what you have accomplished. This hobby has always been a comfort for me, along with many of my friends. You've done a stellar job. I give credit where credit is due. Thank you! A leader is something a person should always honor. You are leading the way for multiple people to enjoy these aircraft. Just wanted to be the twentieth person to tell you that. Bravo. Just like back in the day. You (taught) me! You didn't tell me! This is from the heart. Because I love flying RC Aircraft.

starcop

Seriously ............. saying "or what-ever your real name is" ????????? You worked for the same management team and don't know that his name REALLY is Alpha Enos ??
    Whats going on here ?? I think that's rather disingenuous to him and makes the validity of your postings questionable
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Really? I echo his thoughts. Without Alpha, Tom and the people at MotionRC I wouldn’t be having the fun I have been having for the last handful of years. Awesome person and team.

Comment

Originally posted by starcop View Post
        Hey Alpha, or what-ever your real name is. I have a newfound respect for all that you are doing in this industry, Besides, going to another country and learning to intermingle with a different culture. It's pretty darn amazing what you have accomplished. This hobby has always been a comfort for me, along with many of my friends. You've done a stellar job. I give credit where credit is due. Thank you! A leader is something a person should always honor. You are leading the way for multiple people to enjoy these aircraft. Just wanted to be the twentieth person to tell you that. Bravo. Just like back in the day. You (taught) me! You didn't tell me! This is from the heart. Because I love flying RC Aircraft.
        I’m absolutely agree with you 10000% .
        Beside the glory of Mr. Alpha ( will be nice to see at list the face once ) there is also Sir Mark and Sir Tom on top of the pyramid to share many thank you as well !
        last 5 years i was truly dedicated only to Motion, the fact of this company open the ears and listen their costumer it’s huge in my opinion. THEY REALLY DO !
        Never ever got free supplay, never ever work with them , mine as Evan D is truly a genuine thank you.
        hey, always better a thank you and not a complaint right?!
        A special THANK YOU goes to the costumer service team as well , from Derek to Wayne, from Ed to Martin and on , and yes, thak you to Mike (jetmanmike ) too, not longer in service but i do still appreciated all the help in the past.
        all top notch in my book.
        WE ARE LUCKY to find this lighthouse bright the future of this industry.
        poor English great concept. But you know what i mean.

Sam

Comment

I agree. I have planes from other manufacturers and suppliers, but MotionRc is number one on my list. The quality and selection are great. The model lineup points to the passion for aviation, that instantly caught my interest, won my respect and my dollars. My only hope is that they don't discontinue some of them too soon. Too soon being, before I have a chance to add them to my hangar. They are welcome to add to the lineup or offer new versions! But be forewarned of the disappointment!

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
            starcop

Seriously ............. saying "or what-ever your real name is" ????????? You worked for the same management team and don't know that his name REALLY is Alpha Enos ??
            Whats going on here ?? I think that's rather disingenuous to him and makes the validity of your postings questionable
            Back at that time, none of us had ever seen a photo of Alpha. I knew his last name. That's is all. It was a compliment to the work Motion RC is doing for the community. We all had made-up names. Plus, I sometimes forget things.

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
              starcop

Hello Mike, I'm trying to mend the broken wire I cut. I know, what-ever your name sounds a little hard. I'll still to this day, have never seen a picture of Alpha. (Alpha Enos) He's an amazing person in this industry. Like a favorite County Music singer in a sense.

Comment

Working...
              X