X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO Disclosure - What Is Going On?

I've been studying the UFO phenomenon for over 30 years...It's an incredibly complex topic that I can personally tell you there is much more to it than tabloids, swamp gas and the Planet Venus. From my own sightings to the testimony of several military, government and intelligence personnel, something is afoot. It appears there has been a slow but deliberate disclosure process from the US government that has been expedited in recent years.

The pentagon releasing official UFO (or UAP - Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) video is a massive departure of the old paradigm which was to ignore, deny or even ridicule/discredit. On the front page of CNN lately there's been an entire section devoted to the imminent release of documentation this June. While I don't expect FULL disclosure (due to national security reasons as a start), I am quite curious what more will be released. If they are comfortable enough releasing video footage taken from F/A-18 pilots on a training mission, what else will they reveal?

Curious what any of you have to say on the topic, and especially curious for any of you civil or military pilots that have seen UAPs that you feel comfortable with sharing. Here's some articles on CNN at the moment:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	0 Size:	59.4 KB ID:	313483

Newly leaked video shows a UFO disappear into the water

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/...siness-spacex/

Barack Obama just said something *very* interesting about UFOs

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/19/politics/barack-obama-ufos/index.html

What we know about UFOs: How the Pentagon has handled reported sightings, mysterious videos and more

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/17/polit...ner/index.html
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

It will be interesting to see what is "released" and what sort of spin is put on it.

I too have been studying the UFO phenomenon since the first of my two experiences.

The first was at a young age, in broad daylight, at an altitude of less than 1000ft. The object was being pursued by an F-106.

The second was while serving in the USAF. Again, low altitude, moving slowly over the base at night. This one was reported to base ATC during the event and confirmed as "something" picked up by ATC at SFO.

Neither of the observed objects fit the description of any aircraft that I'm aware of then or today. Can't even guess what they were.

Comment

Fascinating! That F-106 chase would have been quite something to behold, especially as a young man.

I think we shouldn't hold our breath for photos of little grey men or saucers and alien tech stored at Wright Patterson or Area 51's S-4 complex that's for sure. "The Good Stuff" will remain far from the public domain. Still, I find it interesting that the Pentagon is admitting the validity of these UAP sightings/video and allowing their release through legitimate military footage. Why? What's with the sudden change in policy?

Personally I think it's a very deliberate step in indoctrinating us that we are very much, not alone. I'll save the philosophical/esoteric angles for some other time but I strongly think some major event or announcement about not being alone in the universe could in fact come in our lifetimes.

I think it's long overdue. The vast majority can handle the truth.
      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by Aros View Post
        I think it's long overdue. The vast majority can handle the truth.
        Yet, it remains an uncomfortable topic for many........ Some are challenged to accept their fellow Terrans who live their lives with a different frame of reference. Let alone someone from a different place, time, or dimension .

Comment

True! There would still be much upheaval and that is what government fears most. the "War of the Worlds" mindset that became the backbone for the initial cover up in the first place. But despite the world's problems, we are a much more open society in the 21st century than we were in the 1930's when Orson Welles' famous radio broadcast hit the airwaves.
          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

I don't think "War of the Worlds" mindset prevails today. People are more open to possibilities of "other advanced life" than they were back on the days of Welles. Today, more people are more educated and understand scientific principles more than before. I find it insulting that those government bodies that hide this stuff from us are paid by us through our tax dollars. If we pay for something, we have the right to know and see what we bought. "I believe!" (But I'm not fanatical about it.) "Panic in the streets?" There's already riots and panic in the streets. How would this be any different?

Comment

Agreed xviper. Yeah hard to have more panic/riots in the streets than we've grown accustomed to in recent years. Race? How about finding out we are not alone in this universe? Suddenly us humans are simply the "human race" unified by being of the same species, from the same planet. I would suspect the racial tension would lessen a tad if faced with the knowledge of other races from other worlds. While I have long championed disposing of the "Truth Embargo" (as excellent UFO researcher, the late Stanton Friedman coined), I do understand some of the secrecy from their perspective in regards to national security. We've always operated on keeping our adversaries in the dark when it comes to our technological advancements.

It's also a terrible blow for our military powers to admit we are absolutely powerless against the technology that an advanced Non Human Intelligence could possess as clearly demonstrated by countless eyewitness testimony over the past 80 years or so from pilots to police officers and folks from all walks of life and positions of influence.

However, as mentioned in my original post, I do see some acceleration of disclosure well under way and is a complete shift in the old world thinking that has kept this topic marred in ridicule and secrecy for far too long.
              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

The way I look at is if humans on earth are the only life forms, then the Universe would appear to be a massive waste of space.. The Universe is massive and earth is merely a spec in vastness.

Comment

Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                  The way I look at is if humans on earth are the only life forms, then the Universe would appear to be a massive waste of space.. The Universe is massive and earth is merely a spec in vastness.
                  Ain't that the truth! Just think how long it takes light to travel from one end of our galaxy to the other. Now, think about how tiny our galaxy is in the vastness of the universe. To believe we are the only intelligent beings in the universe is a waste of brain power.

Comment

Absolutely. Ha-ha

Comment

I have also studied this subject for 30 years or more. While it is very complex with a mixture of crack pots, genuine cover ups of our own top secret projects and genuine unexplained phenomenon. I feel there is no doubt of other intelligent life in the universe and I'm fairly sure even the most hardened of scientist don't doubt that. The question is have they visited earth? If so and any nation has knowledge of it then I think it's fairly certain they wouldn't disclose it or at least not in full. The most likely reason being not that people would freak out or the world's religions would go into melt down. More likely is if any nation has knowledge of this or even more frightening Alien technology then instantly they become all powerful. If a nation could hold, back engineer and hold on to the secrets of a race far more advanced than our own. Then instantly that nation has complete dominance over its adversaries. We are simply that sad. Rather than disclose probably the greatest discovery ever, why not hold on to it and use it for world domination and the greatest weapon of all time?

Comment

I think that's a real factor, absolutely. We've grown far beyond the days of the War of the Worlds fear-based analogies. It's absolutely military-driven secrecy.
                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Unfortunately historically the human race wants to dominate each other with military might. The frightening thought is. Also historically weaker nations cut deals with dominant nations for protection and favours. How frightening would it be if our most powerful nation has cut a deal with a clearly more advanced and dominant species? Probably a really good reason why if any kind of communication has been made with Alien life they would desperately try to cover up what they spoke about.😂

Comment

I don't like conspiracy theories or opinions without factual backing. I wonder if we pull all the facts from preverbial haystack. Maybe what we will be left with is the needle of truth everyone is looking for? Just don't expect it to be nice. The truth is definitely out there somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                            X