X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome To "The Lounge"

The Lounge is a new forum section on Hobby Squawk that allows our members to kick back, put your shoes up and talk about things outside the realm of the RC aircraft hobby. It's an engaging way to get to know your Hobby Squawk friends beyond the obvious shared passion of RC electric aircraft.

Think of it like hanging out in a coffee house or on your back patio on a warm Summer's day. You can discuss topics like movies, music, general news in the media, food & beverages, cars, fishing...Just about anything! We simply ask that you refrain from discussing religion or politics because these issues are historically explosive accelerators that can get ugly quickly.

If you wish to discuss religion or politics with someone, please contact them in Private Message or outside of Hobby Squawk.

Like all of our forums the rating is PG-13. I will be outlining and linking to a Rules and Regulations page in the near future so you all have a definitive explanation of our policies and rules, but as a general rule, we ask that you keep the profanity to a bare minimum. Overt profanity is not allowed. The "B" word, "Bull(dropping)" or that other name for a Donkey is acceptable in small amounts, but the "F Bomb" and other highly charged and profane swear words are not.

Again, this will all be clarified in the Rules and Regulations page that is coming soon.

For now, please enjoy this forum as a place to talk off-topic!
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

This is a great idea Todd, well done. Now what can I think of apart from aviation. Hmmmmmmm, no, nothing springs to mind yet.

Martin.

Comment

Hey I just checked the fridge and someone ate my LUNCH!! :dodgy:

Comment

Originally posted by Martin.MotionRC View Post
        This is a great idea Todd, well done. Now what can I think of apart from aviation. Hmmmmmmm, no, nothing springs to mind yet.
        LOL...I know that feeling well! :D
        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne@MotionRC View Post
          Hey I just checked the fridge and someone ate my LUNCH!! :dodgy:
          Was it left-over BBQ? ;)
          Pat

Comment

We apparantly need this. As I said in another, drifting, thread... We need an "anything goes" section. Glad you did this! Doc

Comment

I'm happy as well Doc! Beside that love of all things that fly including rockets I'm a serious
              model railroader! It pains me that it's been in storage waiting for us to move somewhere cross
              country!

I retired this year and the wife wants to do another two. Then we are out of here
              I shall reverse the old adage of "Ho west young man" cause I'm not young except at heart! So I know there is at least one other like me in the groups from .
              California Flier

Comment

I've been wondering where to put stuff like this Aros. Never been a big fan of forums, this one is super informative and the exception. Other interest, early rc you could say, slot cars. Mom used to work at the Tyco factory when I was a kid in NJ. Love all the new 1/32 scale and 1/24 scale slots coming out. Speed freak from an early age...

Comment

Same here every Saturday I hit the slot car track
                  it was great competing have slot car toolbox in hand.
                  The best place we had, had three large 6 car tracks.

Today I own about 250 ft of various Tyco track for little slot cars with several loop sections I usually pullout around the holidays and pull out some RR track to go around the tree done in a small rual setting with 4-6-6-4 streamers.
                  California Flier

Comment

Right on. Glad somebody else doesn't forget the good stuff.

Comment

Help !!!
                      I am living in the netherlands,and do not no if this is the right place to post this.
                      But enyway if i try to call or online chat with motion it dus not work.
                      When i call i get a tape what tells me the buisniss ours whitch are 9-5 central europe time,and the online chat is of line.
                      But my time is cet so what is going on.
                      Please help me

Thank you

Ewald

Comment

Hi Ewald, as long as you are calling or trying to chat with someone during those central Europe times, you should be able to get through. If you still can't get through please PM me your contact info and I will see if I can have someone reach out to you.
                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Working...
                        X