X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pollen

Down south we have a 5th season. We call it Pollen. This year it has come early and came with a vengeance. I haven't seen it this bad in awhile. I wish I could take a picture to really show it. This is probably the closest I will get to how it felt during the dust bowl. My friend just sent me a video of a C5 taxiing and the cloud of pollen behind it. I'll see if I can figure out how to save it.

Here is the video. Not the best, but it'll do. It has never been this bad this early.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Made my eyes swell just watching the video.

Comment

I grew up in Florida. I know all about Pollen. We also had a 6th season called Love Bugs. If you don't know what Love Bugs are, Google it. Had to wash the car practically every day.
        Pat

Comment

Whenever we visited family in Florida or went to Disney World, the car would always come home a mess because of those things. Luckily we don't see to many of them here.

Comment

We are in the Juniper pollen season here in Santa Fe. Our cars are white right now. No sense in washing it off. It'll come right back. What looks like air pollution is pollen. Can hardly see the mountains. When a gust hits the Junipers, they look like they are on fire. I use nose spray and allergy eye drops, which help a little. When I'm flying, I see two airplanes, my eye are so bad. I worry about my eyes being permanently damaged, a little, each season. I guess I should move away for two months! Doc

Comment

Working...
            X