X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member post!

Well I can’t believe I have only just discovered Hobby Squawk!

I’ve been reading a few random threads, seams like a great place to be.

I returned to the hobby of flying RC planes about 4 years ago, after a 20 year break. Of course everything has changed during this time. Can’t believe I even stopped in the first place.

Anybody else had a big gap in the hobby?

Welcome to the Squawk Matt and belated welcome back to RC. The best time is always now in RC as the advancements in designs and tech and such constantly improve.

Comment

Cheers James. Trust me I have built up quite a collection of models since coming back to the hobby. Can’t get enough of it! Currently in the process of setting up my own club too.

Comment

Welcome Matt! I took a 30 yr. break when life got in the way, glad I'm back now for ten years. I also miss going to England. I flew out of RAF Mildenhall for a number of years with the KC135 tanker squadron I enjoyed it very much.

Comment

That‘a very cool! Thank you for the warm welcome.

Comment

I'm also a new member, and I'm so glad to be here with the other enthusiasts!

Comment

Great to have you all aboard! Seems like yesterday I was doing the same thing, nine years later. I was one of the lucky ones who stumbled onto Motion R/C and Hobbysquawk. The guys kept a lot of foam from ending up in the trash!!

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
              X