X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to put your build on ‘HOLD’

Your toilets and shower clogging turns out to be collapsed cast iron from clean outs to sewer main and under the slab to kitchens and bath not far behind. Glad We had mom offer her guest room while they replaced basically everything thing from the walls, down to the street.
    Won’t be buying any models for a long time, but I have a good stash. Looks like my retirement will also get pushed back a year too….FML
    Attached Files

Mine will go on hold next week.

My wife organized a 6 week trip to Australia and New Zealand.

Comment

Originally posted by kallend View Post
      Mine will go on hold next week.

My wife organized a 6 week trip to Australia and New Zealand.
      Some pretty good modelers down under - I have friend who flies for the Temora Museum.
      You have fun!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230630_082439.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	150.7 KB
ID:	381232
        F22trainer Yours looks way more involved, almost a total system replacement. Sorry that you had to deal with that. It's not an insurance claim?
        Funny enough, I had to miss work for a couple of days and put plane projects on hold for a week. My 40 year old main sewer line to the septic clogged, fortunately we caught it before it got nasty. But it meant digging out the line. Don't be fooled by the shovels I borrowed an excavator from a friend and made somewhat quick work of it. The shovels were the last couple of feet. The line is lying on undisturbed soil. You can tell all was not right in Hades. I'm surprised it went 40 years. Kinked and flattened.

Anyway, all better now, upgraded and backfilled, with proper slope. And back to fussing over planes.

Comment

Working...
        X