Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion RC T-Shirts

Hey guy's

I would love to get a few of those sweet looking Motion RC T-Shirts to wear to my local club but they are never in stock.............

It's finally warming up in NW Ohio and I hope you guy's can get shirts out again so I can get a few to show who my #1 hobby shop is to my local fliers... :)

Thank you! We have some new designs coming which will hopefully be ready very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post
      Thank you! We have some new designs coming which will hopefully be ready very soon.
      Hello Tom, Curious as to if you were able to use the company I sent you a lead on?
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

That's Great, Thanks Tom.

Comment

We are using a company out of Wisconsin. We just received test samples with our new designs a couple days ago. Should not be much longer. Hats on the way too.

Comment

We are using a company out of Wisconsin. We just received test samples with our new designs a couple days ago. Should not be much longer. Hats on the way too.
            I can't wait to see the designs. I liked the ones you had previously so that would be great if these are even better. I'll needs a week's worth of them anyways. Lol..
            Thanks Tom.
            Jody

Comment

Awesome! I look forward as well to the new design and hopefully get one before they get gone.
              Still Learning:D

Comment

I'm hoping they're out for NEFI in June, love to do some advertising!!!

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

finally!! we have t-shirts, polo shirts, and hats! https://www.motionrc.com/collections/apparel

Thanks for your patience everyone.

Comment

Tom, are you coming to NEFI? If so, bring me two large and I'll buy them from you there. Got the hats already, they're great!

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

Thanks Tom, I'll be getting some soon. They look great... And it just so happens, I'm a Corsair guy so I love the new shirts. :)

Comment

I won't be getting a shirt they're not offered in big enough sizes for me. I will be getting a hat for sure. I agree the corsair logo is good looking.

Comment

Been there bought that got the Tshirt!
                          www.TSHobbies.com
                          Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

I just ordered a shirt and hat.... :)

Comment

Tom what about big boy sizes ??? I am 49 inches across the chest , maybe some 4x

Bryan
                              But Crashing is Landing

Comment

The wife won a bunch at NEFI, Thanks Tom, I was hoping for the Flightline Spitty, but no joy!

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                X