X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yak130 info

why is it that when we tell motionrc that the description page or specs page is wrong it never gets fixed? how long does it take to change info on a web site page? I told two different reps that the yak 130 page telling that the plane needs a EC5 plug in two different places and on the esc info says T connector....so I ordered a battery with a EC5 and the plane comes with a T plug...now they would have sent me a different battery but that's not the point...just fix the darn web page please.....

I think it might be that they have way more other things to deal with. They've recently just done a complete website change over. I'm not an IT guy, but would suspect that's a monumental task.
    On a side note, I don't even look at that kind of information anymore. I have so many batteries and so many planes that use the same battery, that I have almost every conceivable battery to ESC adapter there is. What I can't buy, I make. Sure, it used to bug me, too when I had a couple of batteries and a couple of planes, but now, it's not even a factor when I'm looking at model specs.

Comment

ya I am getting there too with the adapters ... have started putting 5.5 bullets on all the 6s batteries and making some nice adapters myself

Comment

When I started in RC a few years ago, I attempted to standardize all my battery connectors and ESC connectors. EC3 for anything up to 3s and EC5 for 4s and 6s. Try as I may, it just got to be too much and I gave up. To take advantage of battery pricing and sales, they come in whatever the manufacturer decided to put on them and of course, planes were the same way with their ESCs. I just decide to spend some dollars on getting all the different adapters I could ever need and just bought batteries and planes without care of what connectors came with them. It just made life far less complicated and far less aggravating.
        Having gone through over 60 planes and enough batteries to nearly fill 2 small metal safes, imagine how much hair I would have torn out by now had I continued to worry about connectors. If you've just started, it ain't gonna get easier as far as this topic is concerned.

Comment

its been fixed thanks to motion RC

Comment

Working...
          X