X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!!

I'd like to say Happy Thanksgiving to all my flying buddies here at the Squawk. I'm Thankful for all the help and advice that you guys have given me through the three years of my hobby involvement.
    I'm also thankful for Motion R/C for turning out to be the business to deal with in this hobby. As we all know, we all take a big chance when doing business with an online company, but in hindsight, the best move I ever made.
    I'm looking so forward to seeing the familiar faces and hopefully, some new faces and Nefi next year!!

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Thanks Gman, and a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and to all the flyers here at the Squawk. It's a great place to be apart of and a great company to do business with.

Roy B.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving !!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Squawkers!!!! :)

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you Squawkers and all your loved ones. We all have the luxury of enjoying our hobbies and each other's friendship. The world needn't be so foreign a place. Have fun, be safe, and spread joy in this holiday season! Or, crash planes and buy new ones.

Either/or. :D
          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Very thankful for a blessed life, and I'm thankful for this forum where we can share our passion for this hobby...it just feels like family here.
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Well said, G-man. I'm very thankful for this great community. Happy Thanksgiving to all! :)

Comment

Working...
              X