X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawk vs Quad (unreal video)

Brad, our resident quad guru was trying out his new "Talon" the other day when this happened.

TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

TI.......thanx for sharing. I was LMFAO watching this and at the same time thinking about a flight back in May when a hawk attacked my FL Sea Fury as I was on final 90 approach for landing with gear down and full flaps(low n slow). While searching for the aircraft I discovered a hawks nest in that downed location which explains why the two hawks(female/male??) where doing aerial battle against 3 turkey vultures and I was attacked when flying over. Found the wreckage in 9 pieces but less than a week later I flew it 600 miles away from home field at NEFI.
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

WOW, and even got footage of the dang thing carrying it off. Lesson: put a horn on it!!

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

I love that he stares right into the camera.

Comment

Whoa, I missed this video. That hawk was clearly enforcing a no fly zone, with authority!
          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Good reason to install a horn! Would have scared the excrement out of him!!

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

Hawks are over populated here...that's why I like the big warbirds.
              TiredIron Aviation
              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Working...
              X