X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to All

I know this is a few days early but in the Holiday season I don't want it to go unsaid . MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!

It's very easy at this time to get caught up in things going on but lets remember our fellow Man and the reason for this time of year. Remember our lost ones who have passed from our short lives and teach the young ones to be good and care for each other .

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL of YOU

Bryan
    But Crashing is Landing

Merry Christmas to you as well. Do you live in NC? I live in Weaverville.

Comment

Well said, Bryan. Merry Christmas to All!

Comment

I would like to take this oppertunity to wish each and everyone of you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy Crash free New Year.

Martin.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

Here here Bryan!
            I'm off work until New Years, so just easing into the Christmas Spirit. This year we're discovering just what really is important!!
            Good friends and family, and looking back over the year here at the Squawk, hard to believe the moderator gig is coming up one year as well.
            What a great bunch of people we have here and, although I really don't spend much time on any other forums, I realize from other people especially new folks coming on board, just what a unique group we have.
            So, to everyone here on Hobby Squawk and at Motion R/C I'd like to say Merry Christmas to all !!
            When the New Year rolls in and you're thinking of what to make for a New Year's resolution, think about coming to NEFI if you really want to meet some of the guys in person, it really puts a personal twist on everything we do here.

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all of you! I may not be checking the squawk much the next few days my kids and grandkids are going to be here so I'll be occupied. I hope all of you get to have the same "trouble" spending time with family and friends.

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone and a safe and Happy New Year. I hope everyone finds something new to fly under the tree. :shy:

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                        Merry Christmas to you as well. Do you live in NC? I live in Weaverville.
                        I was pretty much grew up in Charlotte, family is from the Albemarle area . Back in 2001 the Wife and I moved to the Gaffney SC area about a hour south.
                        But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Merry Christmas to all. Thanks for a great year.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all and especially to all at MRC for providing such excellent service and products, you truly are the gold standard

Comment

Thanks for starting this topic Bryan, and a Merry Christmas to all of you out there on the "Squawk"!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all and have a happy and safe New Year.
                                Dewey l

Comment

Merry Christmas and thanks to all you Squawkers for the most amazing year of shared knowledge, talent, and fun! I feel like I have learned enough to have built and flown kits this year that would have taken me three years of hard learned knowledge (sometimes called crashes?) on my own, without all your help and encouragements - for that I wish to thank all of you! The coolest part is that it happened minus almost all the nasty of some other internet neighborhoods I have experienced elsewhere. I refuse to waste time wading through filth to find gold. Too old and grumpy to do it. This truly is unique in my experience, where so many obviously intelligent and talented engineers and artists, gearheads and technonerds can get along so well, and help interested and enthusiastic newcomers exceed their own expectations. I now feel competent and confident when stepping out to fly, or to try something with materials or techniques learned here on this site. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas to you all!

Comment

Originally posted by Westsider View Post
                                    I refuse to waste time wading through filth to find gold. Too old and grumpy to do it. This truly is unique in my experience, where so many obviously intelligent and talented engineers and artists, gearheads and technonerds can get along so well, and help interested and enthusiastic newcomers exceed their own expectations. Merry Christmas to you all!
                                    That is exactly the reason I have stayed around as a contributor for 2+ years.

I CAN UNPACKAGE MY F7F TODAY...........YAHOO and Merry Xmas to all you Squawkers.
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I posted elsewhere that I could see you doing just that Charlie!!
                                      Wetsider, I think we all have experienced the 'other' forums, some good, some bad, this one is as close to perfect as I can think of. My theory is that it's what we all want and were looking for. Now that we have enough momentum with like-minded people, we can keep it that way. We try to be as fair as we can, but when someone is obviously going to jam up the works, then they have to go, for the greater good.
                                      In the year that I've been moderator, I've had one person banned (several times....) and issued some 'guidance' maybe twice. Now, consider how many posts we have had in the past year and how many members we have, that's something to brag about.
                                      I came on this site an absolute novice and learned so much from the help and advice from the awesome people on this site!! Man, we've struck R/C gold here!
                                      We are so lucky to have a group like this.

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                      X