X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Bound woohoo!!

Thought Id never see the day..been a Falcons fan for a very long time, with many many disappointing seasons and post seasons...congrats Falcons! and patriots.
    www.TSHobbies.com
    Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Bummmmmmmmmmer........:@ watched the Steelers do their mid game snooze but they invoked it much earlier in the game.
    Great, gonna be assembling another WARBIRD on Super Bowl 51 day ;)
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Congratulations TSHobbies! As a proud diehard Seattle Seahawks fan since 1976 (Photo of me below to prove it, lol), I know all-too-well the feeling of waiting a very long time for my team to be good. Outside of some upstart years in the 80's (Largent, Easley, Green, Krieg, Warner, John L Williams, Dave Brown, etc, etc), most years were basically hoping for a high draft pick. Obviously our fortunes changed in the 21st Century (3 NFC Titles, 3 Super Bowls, 1 World Championship) so I know the feeling. I root for the Falcons whenever they don't affect us (and boy did they affect us in the playoffs this year, lol) and you have our former Defensive Coordinator Dan Quinn now leading the way. As you know, he's the real deal.

He has that defense starting to play like our defense has the past four years and they will continue to get better.

So good luck to the Falcons! I will be rooting them on! Besides, the Patriots have had their share!!
      Click image for larger version  Name:	me.jpg Views:	1 Size:	74.9 KB ID:	59616
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

lol, yeah Dan Quinns great! Thanks for sending him this way to help beat you lol. j/k If I do recall, seattle put us out of the Champ game a year or so ago . Theyve always been a great matchup to watch. Think we have a really good chance to beat the Patriots this year, though we have never beat the Patriots, its only been 4 I think. but this year! Its goin down...gonna be a great game!
        www.TSHobbies.com
        Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

Enjoy it! Go Falcons!
          My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Working...
          X