X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I found Capt Mike's and Pilot Ryan's Slovak counterparts

They're actually Slovenian, but still ...

I pushed the drop swich for fuel tanks and everything fell of the sky. Ha ha. The plane survived, no damage and its ready for second flight. Thanks god for h...

OMG!
    But, he doesn't have the official Pilot Ryan flight jacket!
    Or the khakis either for that matter, someone should tell him!
    Team Gross!

Comment

But they sure look like they enjoy a good round of post-flight beers and sausages.

As for flight jacket and khakis, I always found them reminiscent of the 80's ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	98ce77b6bda19f5da6df3b81c8c40d46.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	75658Click image for larger version

Name:	goldmonkey.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	192.8 KB
ID:	75659

Comment

Originally posted by fredmdbud View Post
        But they sure look like they enjoy a good round of post-flight beers and sausages.

As for flight jacket and khakis, I always found them reminiscent of the 80's ....
        Nothing wrong with that. To old guys like me (wild child of the 60's), the 80's were kinda like the "future".
        Those guys seems very personable but could probably do well to cut back a little on those beers and sausages.

Comment

That's an A2 flight jacket.
          I was lucky to score a new Avirex one on E bay a couple of years back for $100.
          To give you an idea of the value, I bought one back in the 80's when I was in California for the Antique Aircraft Auction at Santa Monica. They were on 'sale' in one of the Airport Shops for $300.
          This was an A2, cold weather version with the Flying tigers blood chit on the back and some other "Flying Tiger' markings on it.
          I want to buried in both of them!!
          Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8936a.jpg Views:	1 Size:	38.2 KB ID:	75778

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

I know what you mean Dan. I still have my A-2 the Air Force issued to the Air crew, it's my pride and joy!

Comment

Working...
            X