X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medial Patellofemoral Ligament Repair

So I am having one of these done on Friday. SO SIKED!!!!! NOT! 39 years old *sigh* Long recovery time.

AMA 1102566

Do the rehab...
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

yes otherwise it would be a waste!
      AMA 1102566

Comment

Ouch. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. :Cool:

Comment

Good luck to you, once the operation is done, it's all about the recovery, take care of yourself !

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170602_131447400_HDR.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	78926
            AMA 1102566

Comment

Prayers going up for your speedy recovery.
              TiredIron Aviation
              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

So far it's been the most pain I have ever experienced. Not only does it feel like it's dislocated even though it's not the surgical pain is intense. The most I have slept is two hours so far. Thanks fellas
                AMA 1102566

Comment

Hope all is going well. It's a tough one.

Comment

Hang in the AZ, it will get better with each day, I remember the wife recovering from foot surgery, painful and just plain frustrating, but it does get better.

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

Z, you are past the worst part, but the hardest part remains. As has been said, the rehabilitation is key. I have been in a similar boat for almost five months now, and the daily fight to get better and stronger than the last day can get overwhelming. Don't let phyisical or mental setbacks get you down, or stupid negative people either. You will get there man.

Comment

Well its been 3 weeks and most of mypain is gone and what is left is well managed with pain meds. I have been assured that due to my years of lifitng that getting my strength back wont be the issue. I am struggling with ROM. I can only get to 90 and I need to be at 130% for symmetry. It has been a hard road but I am going to go through it all over again on the other side this winter. I have never been so confident in just standing as I do now. Its gonna be better when the other side gets done. Years of lifting and working on cars and just abuse has put my 39 year old body in harms way and I am beginning to pay for it. Glad to see the well wishes and no worries on the PT. I am hard at work planning a autism awareness raffle and have been plugging away at my studio scale Xwing that will be donated as well as a Taranis -Plus- and a 6s lipo that is nib. Hoping to get some vendors on board to get a plane for the grand prize. So all in all things are well and I am back at the sticks. Even though I am a little Leary standing on my own.
                        AMA 1102566

Comment

Great to hear that you are recovering well, and you are staying active. Keep up the great attitude and work. :Cool:

Comment

Working...
                          X