Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings to all

Good day to all forum members,

Despite i already posted some trends i want to make a quick introduce from myself.

My name is Raphael, i´m Brazilian (City called São Paulo, nowadays with 30 Mi people) and work as a overseas general manager from a steel industry/group.

I have almost 6 years of RC experience and during the weekends i usually go to the field to fly my planes or i´m focus on my scratch builds (normally scale planes with >= 2 meters wingspan (DC-3, Connie, Beech-18, EMB-120, P-51, P47 among many others) or making some maintenance on my "commercial kits" (Durafly Stuka, FMS P-40 and others)...Unfortunately due several circumstances (freight cost and leadtime, customs taxes, exchange rate) is not easy to be able to acquire some great rc models i can see on-line, but we try to do "our best" to reach some, from time to time (my wife think´s is better to be this way :-) "i dont know why").

I made some posts and people replied and tried to help me, even i been a very new member let´s say...finally i want to be able to keep learning with all of you and also share some experiences i have if needed...this exchange , in my point of view, is the best part to be at this hobby!

Thank´s and let´s fly!

Comment

Welcome to Hobby Squawk!
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

:Cool:.

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
          Welcome to Hobby Squawk!
          :Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by xviper2 View Post
            :Cool:.
            :Cool::corsair

Comment

Welcome, Raphael. Boa noche!
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                Welcome, Raphael. Boa noche!
                Thanks for the welcome Alpha!
                You are doing good by the way :Cool::Cool:

Good evening- Boa noite!

Comment

Welcome Raphael.:Goodbye:

Comment

Originally posted by boomer108 View Post
                    Welcome Raphael.:Goodbye:
                    Thank you boomer108

Comment

Welcome to the hobby and the squawk. This is a great hobby to do just wish that we could send product over seas o you cheaper. Happy flying!!

Comment

Hello Raphael,

Welcome to Hobby Squawk and our growing family. You will find plenty of help on here with almost any issue you may have with a model. You will find someone will know the answer to any question you may have. I would like to wish you safe and happy flying in the years to come. All the very best from everyone at Motion RC.

Martin

Comment

Originally posted by bradl4648 View Post
                          Welcome to the hobby and the squawk. This is a great hobby to do just wish that we could send product over seas o you cheaper. Happy flying!!
                          Dear bradl4648 thank you very much!
                          Yes you´re right...must confess it´s a shame...we do have a big market down here...at 100km radius from my city there´s at least 25 good RC clubs (+150 meters runways) with more than 40/50 pilots per weekend :-).

Normally my evenings i stay on youtube, watching your products reviews with Ryan and Mike...and is great...keep the good work guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin.MotionRC View Post
                            Hello Raphael,

Welcome to Hobby Squawk and our growing family. You will find plenty of help on here with almost any issue you may have with a model. You will find someone will know the answer to any question you may have. I would like to wish you safe and happy flying in the years to come. All the very best from everyone at Motion RC.

Martin
                            Dear Martin thank´s :-)
                            I appreciate your words and welcome.
                            And once again, thyank you guys from MotionRC for such great products and reviews.
                            ​​​​​​​

Comment

Raphael... Welcome to Hobbysquawk! It's amazing that people can use this from all over the world. Great bunch of guys willing and able to help you, or just talk. Doc

Comment

Originally posted by doctormike View Post
                                Raphael... Welcome to Hobbysquawk! It's amazing that people can use this from all over the world. Great bunch of guys willing and able to help you, or just talk. Doc
                                Thanks DocMike!
                                I totally agree with you!
                                In the end all of us have the same passion: fly! :Cool:

Comment

Working...
                                X