Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see someone else from the good old PNW.

Comment

Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
      Gman, Nice that Diane flys too. Trish is more of an around the pattern flyer too. She'll do loops, inside and outside, but that's about it. She doesn't fly too much anymore. She has some double vision issues at a distance. She says it's tough to land one plane, let alone twoLOL.
      That's a tough one to get around, on trick that was going around on the Squawk was to look at the edge of the runway and back at the plane, this really helped me out. If she gets a method down, tell her to spread the news. I'm sure that failing eyesight is common in this hobby.
      Diane's biggest thing is her fear of heights, she's a white knuckle flyer and thought that flying R/C would help. She hates it when it gets too high, likes it low and slow, so the Apprentice is perfect for her. An interesting thing, one of the guys brought his Apprentice out and flew it. He is simply amazing on that bird!
      Loops rolls tail slides, you name it he does it, all on a stock full size Apprentice, he was out today and Diane got a chance to watch him fly, she was very impressed and quite frankly, so was I.

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
        Cool with your wife being in MA Gman. Nice pics too. Like the idea about putting a face to the handles we interact with on the Squawk.
        Here's me with the B&V and one of my Better Half. She also builds and flys. Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	184.4 KB
ID:	90018
        Click image for larger version Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	246.4 KB ID:	90017
        Great looking photos. it's nice to know your wife gets to fly R/C too. She's awesome as well as her ford truck. Did you guys put new truck parts and rebuild that? it sure is in a great shape.

Comment

Fantastic thread!
          My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Not Airplane-centric but this is me and my wife in one of the most happiest moments of my life...Been a Seattle Seahawks fan all my life and they finally won the Super Bowl!! Bucket List? Check!

:Silly:LOL:):Cool:

Click image for larger version  Name:	cindyme.jpg Views:	1 Size:	63.5 KB ID:	91558
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

So, I got the latest AMA magazine and its a keeper because it has the biggest number of people in it that I've personally met. NOTE, the wife is on the back cover, That's three times,I think that makes her the Official poster girl for the AMA!!
              Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

Very cool Grossman. Makes this forum all the better and more like family.

Comment

Dan, looks like you’’re in “ beast mode “

Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                  Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                  I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

HAR!!
                    Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                    X