X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAA Airventure Oshkosh 2017

Thought I would share a few photos from the Mecca of Aviation, EAA Airventure Oshkosh! This year's event was absolutely amazing in size, scope, and content. I stayed there for two days, and I only saw about 60% of the grounds! The Blue Angels, a B-1B/B-2/B-52 formation flight, and seeing 2 B-29s fly in formation (for the first time since 1960!!) were just a few of the major highlights. There were numerous presentations, from a panel of seven Apollo Astronauts, to flying the Skyraider and prototyping full scale designs with RC models. It was an absolute blast, and is one event that I will never miss if I can help it. If you are passionate about aviation in any capacity, it really is a must see destination. I was really hoping to see Motion there (they were last year), but unfortunately I didn't see them there this year. Hopefully they will be there in the future as well. Anyway, enjoy the photos!

More photos

Comment

Even more photos

Comment

Great photos DD! :Cool:

Comment

wow! these are awesome! nice mate. Id love to see something like that one day. :)

Comment

Awesome pictures, Delta! :Cool: Glad you had a good time and a safe trip.

Comment

Thanks guys! I will definitely be going again for next year.

Comment

awesome pics and looks like the A-26 is back together, and flying after last year event. I think Disney and EAA everyone should try and see just once. The people who puts that together is really amazing an all of the support staff!! Thanks for sharing !!

Comment

Working...
                X