Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a bit concerned that Motion will not be selling as much FMS. I know Freewing is good, but FMS has the planes I have, and want. Unfortunately it looks like a lot of FMS stuff is getting harder to get parts etc.. Can always ship from China, but... Would be nice if somebody over here would stock the stuff and keep planes that are current as well. Horizon only carries 2 or 3 of the V-8 Stangs, granted a lot of parts are the same but would be nice to be able to have access to body panels if needed too. Not to mention they are more expensive. Motion has always been good on price and stock but wondering if Horizon is interfering with them getting parts and planes...

Comment

Yes I agree, when it comes to planes I would like to continue to support motion as much as possible. They have always been good to me, and I always like to return the favor by giving them well earned business. Its also great when they carry planes the big stores (tower&horizon) can only dream about.

Comment

Yea.... And then they get hosed by Dynam too. Try getting those parts these days :( BITGO sells planes, not parts... urg

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

I gotta agree with RM concerning the FMS Hellcat..............whomever you were reading comments from EVO, they certainly are not seeing/telling things from a true perspective. ;)
            I would wager those naysayers would be of the same lot that complain about retracts being crap after they just dropped a bird like a bowling ball from 5 ft and thinking it was a good landing. :P
            Am still flying mine for 3 years in a stock configuration (got it right before they were discontinued) :)
            Only thing upgraded were the retracts with the Small Parts CNC side plates. :Cool:
            The plane is NOT heavy and there is certainly nothing complicated to work on :Confused:
            Hoping that Flight Line whips out a big 1600 on 6S
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

You know ol Alpha is over there just like, I know guys I know. Aaaaand his hair's on fire!

Comment

Thanks for the first hand review of the FMS Hellcat. I have always wondered why it was never that popular.
                I have also been hesitant about getting any airplane that does not seem to have much support for available parts. I have noticed that a lot with airplanes that BH sells. Most parts seem to be out of stock. Then they have the long list of discontinued models.

Comment

Yeah it was really nice. BH just haven't sold quality planes since the dropped fms, as far as warbirds are concerned. Then they add so much to the ones they have you wind up flying a model the same weight as the full scale counterpart. As for the weight of the hellcat, I always thought they were lighter than most, thinking on it, it didnt feel much heavier than the dynam, and would call the performance actually slightly better than the dynam in my opinion. Plus the retractable tail wheel was a pretty cool bonus.

Comment

Just brought from FMS Factory Direct ...Great customer Services..Didnt have too wait too long for our New plane too arrive ...Absolutely great no damages at all through Shipping. Very happy..Click image for larger version

Name:	FMS Piper.jpg
Views:	523
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	216131

Comment

Hi Sry guys u can find me as Rc Stinger on U Tube cheers

Comment

Bit concerned about FMS over here in the UK .All the FMS models and spare are becoming out of stock and there is no sign of the models or spares coming back in stock ..Trying to buy an FMS 64mm Rafale .No chance ,not a single Raffele in the UK and no sign of it coming back in stock. Brought the 64 mm Freewing F 22 instead

Comment

My understanding is that FMS reevaluated their distribution network. Over here that meant that HH is not the sole distributor and they won't carry a lot of the FMS line at all. Not sure what that means over there.

Comment

[QUOTE=Captain Moron;n372030]Trying to buy an FMS 64mm Rafale .QUOTE]
                            same here, literally just ordered one from Aliexpress

Comment

Working...
                            X