X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotionRC is VQ's US distributor?

I see Motion is carrying a subset of planes from VQ models. But VQ's webpage only lists one distributor for US, and that is MotionRC. So ...what about other VQ legacy planes? I bought that 110" B24 last year, and need a new right wing. Is it possible to buy this through MotionRC somehow? I have not been successful procuring it through Legend nor VQ directly (yet).

Can I fly my B-24 with only one wing and call it a B-25? I don't think so.

Originally posted by Gringotuerto View Post
    Can I fly my B-24 with only one wing and call it a B-25? I don't think so.
    I can't comment on the Motion distribution and parts supply line as this is something only they can respond to. But sure, you can fly the B-25 with one wing. Turn it into a U-control plane and fly in circles.

Comment

Sorry for the slow response. I just saw this now. Ideally, I want to carry most of their planes. The reality is that they are a small factory and balsa wood is in very short supply. You will see our selection of planes increasing slowly. The goal is to continue to restock the planes on our website while adding new ones. How long this takes is going to be highly dependent on the wood supply, production capacity, and customer demand. We're seeing prices for balsa skyrocket. Even with these high prices, it is difficult to procure more balsa to make more planes and it is having an impact on production. Unfortunately, the raw material price is seriously affecting our purchase price and we're going to be forced to pass that along as new planes arrive. I know, I'm full of good news 🙄

Comment

Tom just let me say I think its great you guys are now jumping head first into Balsa.....us old school guys have a new outlet to get it and its very welcomed.....can you custom order from them? I would love to see the Black Horse Mig in my hanger.

Comment

Working...
        X